No announcement yet.

To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya, I like what Serg brings, so I wouldn’t want to move him. It’s very difficult with our current roster to find a trade that works.

best case is we send out McCaw and SJ with a few picks to get a get on a rookie contract.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      Ya, I like what Serg brings, so I wouldn’t want to move him. It’s very difficult with our current roster to find a trade that works.

best case is we send out McCaw and SJ with a few picks to get a get on a rookie contract.
      Yeah.. it feels like FRP in the NBA these days are worth quite a bit.. even if they are in the low 20's. I think our FRP+SJ should be able to net us someone decent. Like a prospect from last year's draft.

Someone like NAW from the Pelicans for example.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Morey has had Houston for 13 years. He has missed the playoffs only 3 times.
        He has averaged 50 plus wins a year since he took over in 2007 (excluding the strike shortened season).
        He got Harden out of OKC for a bag of magic beans.
        He is always willing to take a swing at it and while its early and the returns on the Paul / Westbrooke deal are yet to be fully seen he doesn't really wind up on the negative side of a deal very often. On this one he might but to early to judge it.
        Also should be noted that Morey had to make the Paul deal cause of the tension between Harden and Paul.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I dont know what the suns are thinking. They just stole him out from under the wizards. He was a really good get. Decent shot, athletic and plays really hard on the defensive end.
          I would say he is an upgrade on Norm. 2 years younger and think he has more upside. Possible attitude issues tho.
          Maybe Kelly is an asshole ?

He is a Kansas guy after all and that place has had more than its share of busts and jerks .
          Kansas produced the affable Morris twins. The can't stick Ben McLemore. The one step ahead of the law Josh Selby. The seemingly unmotivate-able Andrew Wiggins. And the forgettable Thomas Robinson.

Kelly might be one of things that are sold and not bought ?

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Alec Burks or Glen Robinson or both taken off the Warriors roster tonight.

minor move?

Raptors can use one or both to get rid of our two trash (Stanley and the Hall of Famer McCaw) plus throw in a future 2nd rounder.

Comment

• Huhuhu....

just realized Warriors may regurgitate again inedible McCaw so dont see Raps dealing him

Comment

• Iggy going to Heat? they can be a major nuisance.

Comment

• Oubre not really available imo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gambo987/...88573055307777

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Iggy going to Heat? they can be a major nuisance.
                    hope he goes out west to a team not from L.A. Rather him end up on heat then the bucks tho
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Any word on Josh Hart..that guy would b alright raps uniform, sg, good defender, shoots good 3s, athletic, always plays last minutes of 4th quarter for pelicans, young player..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        Any word on Josh Hart..that guy would b alright raps uniform, sg, good defender, shoots good 3s, athletic, always plays last minutes of 4th quarter for pelicans, young player..
                        To choose between Hart and Glen Robinson, I would consider GR3, his TRB% is better if given the minutes. We need a rebounding wing and he can be a minor move option.

Offensively, again if given the minutes...he shoots well from 3.

1 yr salary cheap choice than Stanley or McCaw with way better statistical numbers

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

hope he goes out west to a team not from L.A. Rather him end up on heat then the bucks tho
                          Pat Riley sees an opening that they can compete for a Championship this season...working hard now to get both Iggy and Galinari.

Comment

• Miami got iggy, why are the heat signing him to an extension already?

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
                              Miami got iggy, why are the heat signing him to an extension already?
                              His a good player..mvp, champion, veteran..maimi just got real..I like this move.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X