X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Masai/Bobby, go steal us one Harry Giles

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I don't get the Dedmon thing.. they basically blew a lot of their cap space unnecessarily. I mean they just got Capela. Unless Jabari was a problem in the locker room or something.
      They get two seconds for taking on Dedmon for a year. Dedmon's third year has only a tiny guaranteed amount.

So two free seconds for a decent fitting backup isn't terrible.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Winslow > Iguodala.

Winslow is a lot younger too. Dumb trade by the Heat.
        Youth means nothing, good trade

Comment

• For the record, this whole event makes Iguodala look like a bish. Memphis has been a fantastic story this year. They’ve got a great squad, playing well together and making an unexpected but real push towards the postseason. Andre could’ve tried to be a big part of that and maybe... lead a team for the first time in oh a decade...

Instead he’s off to Miami where he can play his preferred role of second fiddle (ok, maybe he prefers third or fourth fiddle.) It appears he’ll be very happy riding Jimmy Bucket’s dik.

Makes me gag to see his video saying how excited he is to play in Miami. What’s wrong with suiting up for the team that acquired you in Memphis?

Hope we fuk these guys up if we meet them in the post.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            For the record, this whole event makes Iguodala look like a bish. Memphis has been a fantastic story this year. They’ve got a great squad, playing well together and making an unexpected but real push towards the postseason. Andre could’ve tried to be a big part of that and maybe... lead a team for the first time in oh a decade...

Instead he’s off to Miami where he can play his preferred role of second fiddle (ok, maybe he prefers third or fourth fiddle.) It appears he’ll be very happy riding Jimmy Bucket’s dik.

Makes me gag to see his video saying how excited he is to play in Miami. What’s wrong with suiting up for the team that acquired you in Memphis?

Hope we fuk these guys up if we meet them in the post.
            He's a douchebag, plain and simple. The actual prima of NBA.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Come on Masai/Bobby, go steal us one Harry Giles
              Hed be an upgrade over RHJ who seems to sulk a fair bit when he gets pulled.
              It makes the team better.. adds a depth big with more size and weight at 6'11' 240LBS vs 6'6" 215LBS to shore up rebounding. He can run the floor pretty well and any offence is a bonus

Looking more and more like the Raps have their 8 man roation...
              Serge and Marc and Pascal in the front court
              OG, Norm, Davis on the wings
              Freddy and Kyle as ballhandlers and interchange as off the ball guards

Like to see an upgrade to RHJ as the 9th guy.. after that... it doesn't much matter as none of those guys will likely see any material time on the court in the post season. Except for Claw favourite Patrick McCaw who has something that Nurse and coaching staff like where many many do not.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

They get two seconds for taking on Dedmon for a year. Dedmon's third year has only a tiny guaranteed amount.

i thought atlanta gave the seconds?
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

but Dedmon played for Hawks. why they didn't just resign him. Are second round picks that good?
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

He's a douchebag, plain and simple. The actual prima of NBA.
                    The only way it changes is when The league starts fining players for refusing to play

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      i thought atlanta gave the seconds?
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/s...52407006912512

MixxAOR wrote:
                      but Dedmon played for Hawks. why they didn't just resign him. Are second round picks that good?
                      They wisely didn't want to pay his big salary. Bringing him back was just cap/asset management. I personally would have tried to get a better pick in a salary dump but it might be tough to get a first rounder for basically a 1.5 year salary dump. Two seconds ain't that bad.

Comment

• Woj pointed out that two of the teams with cap space this summer just chewed some up with trades. Atlanta and .Memphis. Going to be tough for free agents to get paid this summer.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Philly and Celtic moves are still to come.
                          https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...nson-warriors/

Yup. And so it begins. Philly after Detroit's Morris brother too. I still say Masai is working a minor deal.

Comment

• Memphis has been busy and I'm liking what they are doing putting good, young players around Ja. Winslow is a nice piece that fits their grit and grind style of play along with Crowder and JV. Excited to see this team play.

Comment

• Did Sacramento trade for Jabari Parker? What in the hell are they doing over there?

Comment

• GR3 and Burks for 3 second rounders.. no players out going. Not a bad way to get some depth. Philly did well there.

Comment

Working...
                                X