To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I like it for GS. His potential fit is much better than D'Lo. Wiggins has the ability to fill the Iggy/Barnes role between Curry/Klay/Draymond. Maybe being off ball and focusing on defense will be good for Wiggins - I think it will. GS also has the pros/capacity/culture to bring out the best in Wiggins. Don't discount the fact that he was just in one of the league's worst run franchises.

Miami is shuffling things around but I'm not sure they're much better. Older and with more name recognition, sure. But they had great team synergy with their pieces before, we'll see how it works out.
    Yeah I think the fact that GSW tanked hard this year and will get a top pick, plus have Minny's lottery pick next year (I mean they are not making the playoffs out West) gives them a pretty big haul to either make another bigger trade or just draft some studs to play with their stars.

They've got a good thing going there.

I have no idea how DLo makes Minny better. He might be KAT's friend, but that team still really sucks. And they gave away a lottery pick to unload Wiggins. GSW must have fought hard to keep that protection light.

Comment

• Drummond to Cleveland? Okay then...

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Drummond to Cleveland? Okay then...
        seems weird
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Drummond to Cleveland? Okay then...
          Don't really understand this one at the moment

Comment

• For Henson and knight and a 2nd rounder? Ouch

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              For Henson and knight and a 2nd rounder? Ouch
              lol

Must mean Tristan is on his way out

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                For Henson and knight and a 2nd rounder? Ouch
                Lol damm. No one really wanted this guy. Even from clevland still doesn't make that much sense. He probably will opt out right? guess this was a salary dump for both teams
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I’m so glad we have a competent front office.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lol damm. No one really wanted this guy. Even from clevland still doesn't make that much sense. He probably will opt out right? guess this was a salary dump for both teams
                    That's a complete sell-off. Strange then that they didn't also move Rose and Morris.

Comment

• Dieng going to Miami. JJ going to Minny instead of Memphis.

Comment

• Marcus Morris to the Clips. Imagine being Moe Harkless right now.... going from a title contender to the Knicks. Talk about a kick in the nuts.

Comment

• Holy shit the Pistons got literally nothing for Drummond. That’s actually incredible

And Miami has now traded Winslow, Johnson and Waiters for Iguodala, Dieng, Crowder and Hill? Interesting, but I don’t think it makes them particularly scarier
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• James Johnson has to go back to his storage and unpack those winter jackets again...

from the wind chills of Chicago to Toronto then a 4 year reprieve down in Southbeach then thought Memphis could be his last stop now he is back to the fridgid winters of Sotta.

life of a journeyman...pound the rock.

Demar you are next

blame it all to Casey lol

Comment

• I guess were doing nothing..disappointed..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• 25 mins to go and nothing out of Toronto. Boston, Indiana and Milwaukee are quiet too. Could go down to the wire, but yeah looks like we might be standing pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X