No announcement yet.

To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was only 2 weeks ago people were contemplating a serge for drummond trade. Now he went for 2 guys most people didnt even know were in the league. Gotta be a huge blow to his ego
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This has been a very quiet deadline for contending teams

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Was only 2 weeks ago people were contemplating a serge for drummond trade. Now he went for 2 guys most people didnt even know were in the league. Gotta be a huge blow to his ego
        Don't forget the 2nd rounder

Yeah its a weird trade. If I was Cleveland I'm not sure what the point of the trade is. They are a lottery team. Do they want to resign Drummond? If so, why?

Comment

• Bucks, Raps, Celtics and Pacers all quiet...…

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            I guess were doing nothing..disappointed..
            Not very any options for us out there. who did you want?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Bucks, Raps, Celtics and Pacers all quiet...…
              Lakers too. Houston, Miami and Clippers (assuming Morris) are the only contenders who’ve made major moves, while Philly added a couple depth guys
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Gotta think T.T goes. Cavs are a cluster fuck just get something, anything for thompson even if its a 2nd rounder

Comment

Gotta think T.T goes. Cavs are a cluster fuck just get something, anything for thompson even if its a 2nd rounder
                  Buyout option maybe? He's got a big salary so hard to make a trade work.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Holy shit the Pistons got literally nothing for Drummond. That’s actually incredible
                    In today's NBA Drummond might be worth less than nothing. At least on that contract.

Comment

Not very any options for us out there. who did you want?
                      Fix the bench..aron baynes, josh hart, jae crowder...u cannot be going in the playoffs with mccaw, Stanley,hollins, Miller, hernadez....those guys wont play, but Og and davis will..problem is, can u trust these guys..og didnt play last year and everyone remembers few years back the famous lebron over og t shirt and as for davis, kid never played playoffs..its different game.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Detroit with $35million in cap space for the summer now... I worry they’ll throw the farm at Freddy.

Don’t know why on earth Cleveland does that trade though.

Morris to the Clips is interesting. Another big body who can play. Hopefully he blows their locker room up somehow...

As for us, if there’d been some move to upgrade then great but I’m not surprised there wasn’t and I’m happy to be running it back. I like our top 8. (Assuming our top 8 includes Davis and not McCaw.)

Comment

Fix the bench..aron baynes, josh hart, jae crowder...u cannot be going in the playoffs with mccaw, Stanley,hollins, Miller, hernadez....those guys wont play, but Og and davis will..problem is, can u trust these guys..og didnt play last year and everyone remembers few years back the famous lebron over og t shirt and as for davis, kid never played playoffs..its different game.
                          And who are you giving up? why would anyone trade baynes, crowder and hart for our 9th-15th guys?

Comment

Lebron hitting a ridiculous bank shot floater over OG is no reason to think he cant be a valuable playoff contributor. Silly take.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

In today's NBA Drummond might be worth less than nothing. At least on that contract.
                              They didn't want to pay his $28m PO next season.

Drummond evidently becoming the type of guy who helps your team more by just not playing.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Pretty crazy that a guy could put up 31/19/4/3 in a game and then get traded for two nothing players and a second-pick less than 24 hours later

Is Drummond the ultimate empty stats guy?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X