To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post

Lakers too. Houston, Miami and Clippers (assuming Morris) are the only contenders who’ve made major moves, while Philly added a couple depth guys
    Not even sure I like Morris to LAC. I liked Morris in Toronto but Clippers have a lot of ball-stoppers already and now they are adding a guy who hunts down the ball and his own shots. Eh, not sure about that fit.

Comment

Pretty crazy that a guy could put up 31/19/4/3 in a game and then get traded for two nothing players and a second-pick less than 24 hours later

Is Drummond the ultimate empty stats guy?
      Glad he’s not going to Boston.

Comment

Pretty crazy that a guy could put up 31/19/4/3 in a game and then get traded for two nothing players and a second-pick less than 24 hours later

Is Drummond the ultimate empty stats guy?
        His career has been in a downward spiral ever since drake made fun of his shoulder hair while introducing him for the all star game
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Imagine if you were a Celts fan (I know I just threw up in my mouth too), and you needed a 5 and Drummond got traded for that trash and you missed out on it.

Actually it makes me warm inside

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            Imagine if you were a Celts fan (I know I just threw up in my mouth too), and you needed a 5 and Drummond got traded for that trash and you missed out on it.

feel like celtics are going to get someone that trickles in here right at the deadline

Comment

• Philly dealt FVV stopper james ennis and clips get I.T in addition to Morris

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                And who are you giving up? why would anyone trade baynes, crowder and hart for our 9th-15th guys?
                Draft picks..
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

In today's NBA Drummond might be worth less than nothing. At least on that contract.
                  I can name a few empty stats guy in response to 007 post:

Demar Derozan
                  Lamarcus Aldridge
                  Carmelo Anthony
                  Russell Westbrook
                  Drummond

thats a starting five

Joe Johnson is their honorary member player coach

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    Imagine if you were a Celts fan (I know I just threw up in my mouth too), and you needed a 5 and Drummond got traded for that trash and you missed out on it.

But what good is Drummond to the Celtics? He can't defend Embiid, so he's a liability against the Sixers. Miami, Toronto and Milwaukee will play him off the floor and he's basically a wash against the Pacers bigs. He's clogging the paint for your perimeter guys. If he's getting touches then all you're doing is taking those away from Tatum, Walker and Brown. They don't need a guy making $28M to rebound and block some shots once in awhile.

Comment

• Trez and Morris in the same locker room. Clips going to have to walk a fine line here to make sure this doesn't blow up in their face. Kawhi was turned off by tony parker and manu. Imagine what these guys could do

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Draft picks..
                        You've got to move salary and open up roster spots.

Comment

• Moe Harkless is probably crying right now like when Derrick Rose got traded..ouch, have fun with the knicks..lol..

slaw wrote: View Post

You've got to move salary and open up roster spots.
                          The guys I named dont make that much money..
                          Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Thu Feb 6, 2020, 04:03 PM.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• 3:01 pm

what time is it?

its Waiver wire time !

Comment

• A bag of tasty carbohydrates/ trans fat loaded chips for the Hofer Patrick McCaw.

Masai and Bobby make it happen please

Comment

• a few people aside, has anyone ever been as relaxed as this as a trade deadline goes by?

Comment

Working...
                                X