• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazer waived
    Burke waived

Either can be reasonable third point guard than total deadweight McCaw

Comment

• Buyout season I guess..I was hoping for raps 2 make some deals.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        Buyout season I guess..I was hoping for raps 2 make some deals.
        I was fairly sure we'd do a minor deal. Still might I guess

Comment

• Well there goes my prediction of McCaw being traded by the deadline. Nurse insisting on playing him is like Colangelo insisting on not trading Bargnani. I just don't get it.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I was fairly sure we'd do a minor deal. Still might I guess
            Yeah..we would heard something by now, right..or u think the association is clogged up with tons of deals and cant report yet..hope so.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Yeah..we would heard something by now, right..or u think the association is clogged up with tons of deals and cant report yet..hope so.
              No, I think the minor deal still (potentially) to come would be a buyout now. Maybe a backup big but Boucher should get some run, not enough blowouts against these scrub teams.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Well there goes my prediction of McCaw being traded by the deadline. Nurse insisting on playing him is like Colangelo insisting on not trading Bargnani. I just don't get it.
                Good that you pointed that out...

Both Bargnani and McCaw cannot defend nor track where the loose ball would go for a rebound even with their lives depended on it.

aint getting anywhere teaching Derozan to extend his range nor defend after 11 years in the league

you cannot drill fundamentals to flawed players

hardwork is overrated

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Frazer waived
                  Burke waived

Either can be reasonable third point guard than total deadweight McCaw
                  Burke is pretty good on offense. Defense?

Burke is pretty good on offense.

Comment

Great fit or not, Clippers just added 20PPG from Morris and test Thomas. When healthy, they start kawhi and PG while their bench might be the best in the league.
                    I could probably score on an IT + Lou Will bench.

Comment

• IT is being waived. Wonder if he ends up in Boston lol

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Burke is pretty good on offense. Defense?

Burke is pretty good on offense.
                        It is more now forcing the hand of NN to limit the minutes of McCaw and allow TD to flourish alongside Powell.

Having a third PG not named McCaw would satisfy Nurse’s craving of having 3 ball handlers at the same time.

McCaw’s is paid 4 million this year and next year, do you think Masai or Webster waives him if they get another ball handler?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          IT is being waived. Wonder if he ends up in Boston lol
                          Let's go get him, we could field the shortest PG's in NBA history (Thomas is generously listed at 5'8)
                          He's also averaging 12.2 points per game in 2019-20 while shooting 41.3% from three.

Comment

Let's go get him, we could field the shortest PG's in NBA history (Thomas is generously listed at 5'8)
                            He's also averaging 12.2 points per game in 2019-20 while shooting 41.3% from three.
                            Nurse would play Powell at PF and still somehow force McCaw into the lineup at C.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nurse would play Powell at PF and still somehow force McCaw into the lineup at C.
                              We see your small ball Houston, And raise you a new term. Guard ball
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

If he's not the worst rotation player in the NBA currently, then he's certainly in the bottom 5
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X