Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Not sure if it's been mentioned or if hes even on the trade block. But what about Derek Rose. Would he be a fit here. Awesome 6th man.
    I know if he was available hed probably be off to one the LA teams though.

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah the huge lineup has been awesome, though in a very small sample.

KL-OG-PS-SI-MG: 30 MP, +27.8 net rating
    Ibaka and Gasol: 71 MP, +23.3 net rating

All that talk about playing C saving Serge's career might have been empty after all!
    I think those talks were when Siakam and OG were not as good shooters as they are now and not much chemistry between them. That lineup has legit 5 really good 3pt shooters and are all really good defensive players at their position. Add to that 4 of the 5 players are above average size wise.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    That gasol serge starting line they played the other night did a lot of damage is there data on plus minus with players on the floor at the same time?
    Yeah the huge lineup has been awesome, though in a very small sample.

KL-OG-PS-SI-MG: 30 MP, +27.8 net rating
    Ibaka and Gasol: 71 MP, +23.3 net rating

All that talk about playing C saving Serge's career might have been empty after all!

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    That gasol serge starting line they played the other night did a lot of damage is there data on plus minus with players on the floor at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post

Great work dan

its not what I expected but we have to take into consideration the line hasn’t been consistent and the period where Matt could have got more minutes he was injuried and he has been looked off by some of the players and he never gets a chance with the other starters. BUT what it does say is He is not a liability on defence like everyone says.

The next thing that stands out is Lowry is on a decline and we all know it gets worst in the playoffs minus a game or 2 where he explodes.

norm is what I thought Terrance and Matt should be playing ahead of norm IMO
    Terry should certainly be higher in the rotation, certainly ahead of Pat and arguably ahead of Norm. Not much argument for Thomas ahead of Norm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X