To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To trade or not to trade

Rumours are just that but Powell seems to be in play for possible future trades to upgrade the team. IMO #PowellStay ! Thoughts??

"Future trades to upgrade the team"

If it's upgrade I trust Masai
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

At this point, Masai can't do anything wrong with this team. I trust him 100%.

Comment

What do we need ?
        It is really hard to answer.

I believe we need to evaluate the playoff picture, and how we match against Bucks, Sixers and Heat.
        The far picture is Lakers and clippers.

Who is available ?
        That is another question to answer.

My heart says, we better stay as we are to keep this unbelievable chemistry and give guys like Davis, Thomas, Chris and RHJ a bigger role.

Comment

Stanley (PO) and McCaw (no options) have deals for next year that I can live without. But we probably need to package an asset to move them.

I'm 50/50 on Norm. I think he has to go if we want to keep Fred and chase a star in 2021. But that doesn't have to be this season. We have this summer or even up until the deadline next summer to deal with his contract if we have to.

Serge has become somewhat expendable.. but I like him as insurance in case Gasol gets hurt.

So I'd honestly prefer to stand pat.. and keep both our picks this year. We have both our first and second rounder in the draft.

Comment

The only way i would move Powell is if it brings a pick (like if a so-so to bad player came with the pick, but said contract expired at the end of next season). That's a narrow scenario, but there's until Feb 2021 for it to happen.

Otherwise I'd stay put

Comment

There are no superstars available this year so Pascal will be our best player in the playoffs, which will determine our ceiling. In other words: stand pat & see which guys step up in the playoffs and make our next roster decisions based on that.

Comment

I'd be fine moving Norm at the deadline if there was value there. But there is also absolutely no rush.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

First post is a thread starting rumour? LOL

Comment

Soooo after his last 3 games i think we could get Zion for norm
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Agreed. Norm and FVV for Beal which will free up more minutes for TErrence and Rondae

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        Agreed. Norm and FVV for Beal which will free up more minutes for TErrence and Rondae
                        Beal cant be traded this year
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I think Masai WILL tinker this year. Don't know what, don't know who, don't know when.
                          But he's making a move.

Comment

Tristan Thompson anyone?
                            https://www.si.com/nba/cavaliers/news/cavs-rumors-nba/

On the trade front, the Cavs have not taken part in any serious discussions. That is highly likely to change as the trade deadline nears in February. Opposing teams are expected to make serious runs at Tristan Thompson and Jordan Clarkson, both players with expiring contracts. Toronto is said to have a high interest in Thompson, Philadelphia in Clarkson.

Comment

NeedTristanThompson this is your BatSignal! AWAKEN!
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X