OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      Oh wait, we're being serious now?

(Nice work, Dan! Let's go get this W!)

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

(Nice work, Dan! Let's go get this W!)
        I used to think my GIF game is good, then I stopped posting them after I saw you doing it.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

I used to think my GIF game is good, then I stopped posting them after I saw you doing it.

Comment

hope the refs haven't gotten the message to be sympathetic to the Rockets tonight after that missed dunk call

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              hope the refs haven't gotten the message to be sympathetic to the Rockets tonight after that missed dunk call
              They might not get a field goal all night, just f/t after f/t

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

It has the same chance as the New Orleans fans court challenge to overturn the result of the NFC championship game because of a missed DPI call that cost them the game.
                There was a replay years ago with the Heat/Hawks. Shaq fouled out in OT but only had 5 fouls and they replayed the final minute or so of OT later in the year.

My issue in the instance, though, is that D'Antoni could have reviewed the call and didn't. Also, if we're going to start replaying games because of points being taken away from teams as a result of missed calls by officials, then you'd be replaying every single game.

Comment

I hope Lowry went and bought some cookies last night. Hard to win when one of your core guys go 0-11 from 3. He needs a bounce back game before going on the road.

I could see Tucker on Siakam for most of the night. That will be another tough match up for him. Tucker doesn't have the same length as an Isaac or Bam but he's strong and will try to take Siakam away from the paint.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

If they end up giving that to the rockets and replaying the game, it will turn out the "getting screwed" curse was Derozan this entire time
                    I can't see that happening. Big can' of worms, plus it's only a regular season game.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I hope Lowry went and bought some cookies last night. Hard to win when one of your core guys go 0-11 from 3. He needs a bounce back game before going on the road.

I could see Tucker on Siakam for most of the night. That will be another tough match up for him. Tucker doesn't have the same length as an Isaac or Bam but he's strong and will try to take Siakam away from the paint.
                      Tucker is strong but lacks the height and quickness to keep Siakam in front of him. It's typically taller guys that seem to give Pascal problems.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

I see where you’re coming from..but if I am Pascal I love this matchup . I want this matchup. I get to the rink hours earlier for this matchup to figure out how I can kill this guy.

Why?

Pascal gets a 6 inch height advantage and exacerbating that is that he is quicker. Brains beat brawn.

A gentlemans bet he eats Tucker alive ?

As for Lowry ..he is like death and taxes. He will be back.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          I really hate the loss to the Heat because this game worries me and could start a mini-losing streak.
                          Kyle and Siakam better bring it because Westbrook and Harden will just torch you over and over and over
                          Let's see if Rusty gets some of his shots to go down and we are able to keep Harden in check (< 40?). Our emerging star has yet to have 2 'duds' in a row. Houston doesn't start a big line-up, however defensively our twin 'little people' don't match up well with Westbrook and probably McLemore if OG takes Harden. Same issue we saw with Miami where 6'7" Duncan Robinson shot easily the much shorter Lowry and FVV (had nightmares).

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

If they end up giving that to the rockets and replaying the game, it will turn out the "getting screwed" curse was Derozan this entire time
                            It may be related to having a minimum number of Raptors (including alumni) on your roster. With the addition of Carroll, Spurs now have 5.

Comment

This is the type of opponent I'm most concerned about facing with our small back court.

Comment

Remember O.G breakout game his rookie season? It was one of his 1st start and we were playing the rockets. Harden was in a crazy stretch of dropping 30 point ever game. O.G came out and played some great D on Harden. That when we all first saw how great this guys defense could be. I'm predicting a repeat of that performance
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X