Game #21: Houston Rockets 119 - Toronto Raptors 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Remember O.G breakout game his rookie season? It was one of his 1st start and we were playing the rockets. Harden was in a crazy stretch of dropping 30 point ever game. O.G came out and played some great D on Harden. That when we all first saw how great this guys defense could be. I'm predicting a repeat of that performance
    This is the ultimate test to see if Toronto is really finding a krytonite to star players. The best scorer in the league.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Let's see if Rusty gets some of his shots to go down and we are able to keep Harden in check (< 40?). Our emerging star has yet to have 2 'duds' in a row. Houston doesn't start a big line-up, however defensively our twin 'little people' don't match up well with Westbrook and probably McLemore if OG takes Harden. Same issue we saw with Miami where 6'7" Duncan Robinson shot easily the much shorter Lowry and FVV (had nightmares).
      Robinson was mostly just open because our rotations were slow as heck that game. Nothing to do with Lowry and FVV's height. Half his shots were wide open (6+ feet of space), and none of them had a defender within 4 feet per NBA.com's shot tracking.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

What will be higher, Lowry’s points or Harden’s free throw attempts?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          What will be higher, Lowry’s points or Harden’s free throw attempts?
          Lowrys points. Toronto can defend well without fouling. I say Lowry scores 16, harden takes just 7 shots from the charity stripe

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lowrys points. Toronto can defend well without fouling. I say Lowry scores 16, harden takes just 7 shots from the charity stripe
            Harden averages 15 free throws a game. 7 is way too low. And the refs may be charitable considering they fucked up that dunk call against the Spurs.

Comment

I see a lot of people saying it’s Houston’s fault for not reviewing it but you can’t review a non-call right? Not saying the game should be replayed but I don’t think they could of reviewed it anyway.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Harden averages 15 free throws a game. 7 is way too low. And the refs may be charitable considering they fucked up that dunk call against the Spurs.
                I guess we shall see

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  I see a lot of people saying it’s Houston’s fault for not reviewing it but you can’t review a non-call right? Not saying the game should be replayed but I don’t think they could of reviewed it anyway.
                  They said it was reviewable, but D'Antoni took too long to explicitly challenge the play:
                  https://www.nba.com/article/2019/12/...-spurs-rockets

"They said that the ball hit James and went back through [the hoop], so it was goaltending on James, so I said, 'I challenge that,' " Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said to reporters, before the NBA's pool report was released.

"I didn't get a response. Another guy said that it wasn't goaltending, it just went out of bounds on us. I said, 'Well, I challenge that.' They go, 'Can't do that.' I don't know. I didn't get an explanation. I got nothin'."

Crew chief James Capers said that upon reviewing the video after the game, the dunk should have counted. He added, however, that D'Antoni's request for a review came too late.

"It is a reviewable matter, but you have a window of 30 seconds to challenge the play during the timeout that he had," Capers said. "While they were protesting the call, trying to get clarification of it, that window passed. So therefore it elapsed and they were not able to do it."

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

They said it was reviewable, but D'Antoni took too long to explicitly challenge the play:
                    https://www.nba.com/article/2019/12/...-spurs-rockets

Good. If we didn’t get to replay the Sacramento Screw Job, then nobody gets to replay anything, ever.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Good. If we didn’t get to replay the Sacramento Screw Job, then nobody gets to replay anything, ever.
                      I'm still bitter about that one. Poor t ross

Comment

I'm still bitter about that one. Poor t ross
                        That would have been forever on the franchise highlight reels, like Mo Pete vs the Wiz. But noooo..... To add insult to injury the L2M report wouldn’t even admit they f@cked up.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

That would have been forever on the franchise highlight reels, like Mo Pete vs the Wiz. But noooo..... To add insult to injury the L2M report wouldn’t even admit they f@cked up.
                          It just lacked all logic and common sense. Sacramento time keepers cancelled the last possession and won them the game. Bizarre.

like I said, I'm still mad lol

Comment

It just lacked all logic and common sense. Sacramento time keepers cancelled the last possession and won them the game. Bizarre.

That was bush league stuff. total f.u. by Timekeepers, Refs & NBA.

Comment

I approve that message. Stay mad and never let it go. Lol.

Comment

There was also the Atlanta screw job from 2008. That one gets me as well. Fuck Atlanta!

Go to 4:42 in that clip.

Comment

Working...
                                X