No announcement yet.

Game #21: Houston Rockets 119 - Toronto Raptors 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to seeing OG on Harden but I’m also looking to see if OG can find the nice 3 point shot he had going earlier in the season

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      My hope is that they play like 2014 Spurs before Kawhi became ISO god. Feast on mistmatches and trust in ball movement /player movement and have elite defense. Siakam trying to shake Bam is just not his game right now. I rather have him space the floor and force other players to drive and force Bam to help. Siakam bringing Bam/Isaak/whoever out of the paint is already a victory. That requires other players to take advantage (toughest defender is on Siakam: go to work on your match up).

Perhaps Nurse is trying to develop his iso game but throw pick and roll/pop once in a while
      Preach!

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Robinson was mostly just open because our rotations were slow as heck that game. Nothing to do with Lowry and FVV's height. Half his shots were wide open (6+ feet of space), and none of them had a defender within 4 feet per NBA.com's shot tracking.
        Yes our D was sluggish.I guess the issue is more - who should have been pressuring Robinson? I'm just pointing out (as others have) that the KL/FVV combo is exposed against teams having taller SG. A significant contributor to success in the NBA is taking advantage of favourable match-ups. Just saying Miami's Robinson did this. McLemore shooting is not at Robinson's level but he is an athletic 6'5" SG/SF. Look for him to sneak in and grab a few offensive rebounds.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          I hope Lowry went and bought some cookies last night. Hard to win when one of your core guys go 0-11 from 3. He needs a bounce back game before going on the road.

I could see Tucker on Siakam for most of the night. That will be another tough match up for him. Tucker doesn't have the same length as an Isaac or Bam but he's strong and will try to take Siakam away from the paint.
          Doubt he’s quick enough in addition to not being long enough. Will be watching that for sure tho

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I approve that message. Stay mad and never let it go. Lol.
            I hate Vince quitter-Carter

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

There was also the Atlanta screw job from 2008. That one gets me as well. Fuck Atlanta!

Go to 4:42 in that clip.
              They don't show a better replay...but they DO have good ol Leo saying "good call against the Raptors", some things never change
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

They don't show a better replay...but they DO have good ol Leo saying "good call against the Raptors", some things never change
                Hey Leo, how impressed are you?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/1...mvp-nick-nurse

Great article, heavy on the "basketball nerds" x and o's

Still thinks we're a championship contender, and thinks OG deserves first team all defense
                  Good read, thanks

Comment

Original 6 NHL matchup and a Raps game tonight....commercial *click* .....commercial *click*

Gonna get a TV remote workout but *life saver*
                    PC Candy Cane Chocolate Fudge Crackle ice cream is out again to save the day

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I guess I'm assuming Morey will be the one submitting the challenge to the league office on behalf of the Rockets. Remember 2 years ago when the Rockets compiled some type of "dossier" with reams of data supposedly validating their claim that the refs were biased towards the Warriors? Morey is almost always involved in every marquee free agent rumor or trade. He just likes to be relevant, which isn't a bad thing. He's kind of like a more competent Bryan Colangelo.
                      Come on man... Morey got analytics popular and really did some positive things. He is the frontrunner/forefather for all the advanced metrics stuff.

I only remember BC because of his wife, Hinkie (Morey discipled) died for him and Steve Nash. Bit disrespectful since Morey has dont an excellent job with the Rockets. Not his fault that the Warriors always stood in their way.

Comment

Jack Armstrong, thank god, haven't had jack in awhile

Comment

Its always fascinating when a guy lays there like he got shot on defense, then all of a sudden they're fine for the offensive posession

Comment

All threes all the time
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Westbrook is so spastic

Comment

Where is everyone? Or anyone for that matter..

Comment

Working...
                                X