Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied
    Boys boys, stop whining. She got her clothes on. Everything by the book.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Really? Wow. Not that I want to post any pictures or whatever, but just the idea of it being censored seems...wrong(?)
    Welcome to the internet. This isnt a democracy, and banning sexy pictures is a typical practise in some forums.

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    I'd read the forum rules buddy. Ive got nothing against it but pictures like that aren't allowed.
    Really? Wow. Not that I want to post any pictures or whatever, but just the idea of it being censored seems...wrong(?)

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    I'd read the forum rules buddy. Ive got nothing against it but pictures like that aren't allowed.
    let's appreciate it until his flogging.
    she is a woman who i think is sexier with clothes on though.

i wanted kraft or someone else young and cherry is young so i am happy. as far as cherry/buycks. buycks had a year to show the coaching staff he was worth investing in. guy got paid well, thanks and moving on. masai wants young talent the team can develop at the end of the bench and cherry has a year to show he is worth it.

i like the movement at the end of the bench because it shows that the front office won't be happy with status quo anywhere. a gm could have looked at buycks' deal and said "he knows the system and we aren't capped out, fuck it." and who would have cared, that player gets garbage time and is a practice body, but he didn't. he thought cherry has more chance to either improve himself or the others he practices against. buycks didn't play great defense in game so who knows how he played in practice.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    I dont know, did you watch buycks last year cause he really impressed me last year and I wanted him to be the back up.

People can do some good things when they are motivated and looking for a contract. I dont see it as much of an upgrade , although it doesn't really matter with the point guard lineup we already have.
    Think Cherry had 2.5 spg in D-league and looks like a physical defender. If Lowry gets injured Cherry could pick up the minutes defensively.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I've watched 1 summer league highlights of this Cherry guy and he's already impressed me more then Buycks
    I dont know, did you watch buycks last year cause he really impressed me last year and I wanted him to be the back up.

People can do some good things when they are motivated and looking for a contract. I dont see it as much of an upgrade , although it doesn't really matter with the point guard lineup we already have.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
    Megan Fox likes cherries.

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    Pound The Cherry!
    Megan Fox likes cherries.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Already looking more NBA ready and has a cooler name then Shabazz Napier

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Pound The Cherry!

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    I've watched 1 summer league highlights of this Cherry guy and he's already impressed me more then Buycks
    yo did you check if he has sick bench reaction man.. cuz thats where dudes gonna make a living next year; he might as well have some serious bench reaction to give value to his contract you know.

i was hoping we coulda picked up Robert Sacre for dwight byucks... Lakers have a serious hole in the PG slot and Dwight Byucks woulda expanded even more but o well. Sad to see him not waste a roster spot on another team.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    gotta love that even the 15th man is a serious player.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    rapfan10 wrote: View Post

This is Draft Net's Summary of him, (Draft Express doesn't have one):

Strengths: Tough player who prides himself on his defense ... Good on-ball defender ... Great in the passing lanes, one of the premier theft artists in the NCAA during his time at Montana ... Very good nose for the ball, contributed on the glass well for a PG ... Played big minutes through most of his career while mostly guarding the other teams best player ... Has some penetrating ability offensively ... Got to the line quite a bit, aggressive ... Cut down fouls by a nice margin as a senior ... Showed improvement as a passer, gets his teammates involved ... Showed leadership qualities, led the Griz to two straight NCAA Tournament berths out of the Big Sky ... Solid quickness with and without the ball ... Wiry strong, not afraid of contact, competitor

Weaknesses: After seemingly improving as an outside shooter as a junior, struggled greatly as a senior, particularly from 3 point range ... Turned the ball over at a very high rate ... Despite the recent success of Damian Lillard, the Big Sky does still tend to bring up question marks surrounding ones level of competition faced ... Sat out teams first 7 games with a broken foot, than missed some more time when he reinjured the foot in early March ... Relatively small and can have trouble with size, particularly on the offensive end ... Has struggled when facing NBA level PG opponents during his time at Montana
    Notes: Finished his career averaging 2.3 spg ... Was arrested near the end of April, which is something that could deter teams from drafting him ... A viable choice as a back-up PG down the line, a competitor that should at the very least get a shot to be on a Summer League roster ...

Played in D-League last year, is a 6-1 PG, about 180 lbs.

Got arrested and was injured in 2013
    (His senior year) which didn't get him drafted

Let's see what happens
    Posted this on friday, for those of you that were not interested, get to know our latest raptor Will Cherry

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    "@SpearsNBAYahoo: Former D-League Canton guard Will Cherry has agreed in principle to sign a two-year minimum deal with the Raptors, a source told Yahoo."

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    buycks replacement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X