Serge Ibaka

Chicago Bulls

Tomas Satoransky

Zach LaVine

Kris Dunn

Lauri Markkanen

Wendel Carter Jr.

GAME NOTES:
    • The Toronto Raptors are coming off a 3 game losing streak, each loss to teams over a .500 record. Toronto is now 15-7 for the season.
    • Against Philadelphia on Sunday the Toronto Raptors cut a large deficit to 6 points but could not get over the hump. Kyle Lowry led the way with 26 points and 5 assists, OG Anunoby had a double-double performance of 19 points and 11 rebounds.
    • Fred VanVleet suffered an injury in the game against Philadelphia and did not return to the game, scoring only 2 points. He joins Matt Thomas and Patrick McCaw on the injured list for the Raptors.
    • The Chicago Bulls are currently outside of playoff contention in the Eastern Conference standings. From 9-12 is a close race between the Pistons, Magic, Hornets, and Bulls. Each team is hoping to eventually take Orlando's spot as 8th seed.
    • For my own personal analysis of the upcoming game: Go Raptors.

OG is our king

Don't even care. Get Pascal franchise high and get him going.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Matt Thomas needs to comeback.

Comment

Enough is enough.
        Fuk this slide.
        Disappointing we haven’t fared better against tough competition.
        Let’s continue to beat the teams we’re supposed to beat at least, and get back to winning.

Let’s get it, Cons.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Enough is enough.
          Fuk this slide.
          Disappointing we haven’t fared better against tough competition.
          Let’s continue to beat the teams we’re supposed to beat at least, and get back to winning.

Let’s get it, Cons.

Some important stuff you shared to the masses, bravo and the icing in the cake as usual is that gif.

Thanks for stating the obvious though lmao.

Comment

Image result for jurassic park cow

Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Dec 9, 2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Bulls took the Heat to overtime last night. Glass half empty...they're a feisty team. Glass half full...they're tired too.

Comment

Reading Grange's article today and it ends with

And as Siakam’s struggles against top teams continue to mount, there is an emerging picture as to why.
                I re-read the article and am unable to see even an online sketch of the picture he is referring to. Am I missing something?

Comment

Didn't we smoke out the Bulls the last time we played? Or was that the one where the Bulls were in the lead for most of the game, and we won in the end? I'm confusing bad teams. Could have been Atlanta that was leading for awhile.

From what I can see Markkanen is looking good again. Hopefully we can get some decent defense from Siakam tonight. He's been pretty bad since Serge/Lowry have come back.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Didn't we smoke out the Bulls the last time we played? Or was that the one where the Bulls were in the lead for most of the game, and we won in the end? I'm confusing bad teams. Could have been Atlanta that was leading for awhile.

From what I can see Markkanen is looking good again. Hopefully we can get some decent defense from Siakam tonight. He's been pretty bad since Serge/Lowry have come back.
                    Won by 24 last time.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

hopefully OG is back to his normal groove. He has slowed down a bit after Kawhi poked him.

Comment

No fred. Hopefully TD can get some good run in. And we can see if Norm works with the starters.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Good defense to start.

Comment

Pascal's hungry.

Comment

Offensive rebound ...

Comment

Working...
                              X