No announcement yet.

Game #23: Toronto Raptors 93 - Chicago Bulls 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great league pass moments once this one ended. Bjelica just hit a 30 Footer to win in Houston and detroit one a close one
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Clips win without Kawhi again tonight, Bucks win, Celtics win

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        So Gasol had 9 points and 9 rebounds tonight.
        You gonna tell me he played shitty D because he chipped in on O? Because he also had 4 blocks.

I'm telling u he can do that more often not sure why some of you think that's impossible
        that's just means he's giving you 5 pts on wendesday.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          One thing I've learned from that game - Fred VanVleet is easily their best player. And Marc Gasol might be their 2nd best player.
          Fred and Pascal definitely have a strong connection. Fred plays pretty bad without him. Kyle and Pascal don’t have a lot of chemistry, except for the occasional touchdown pass, which is becoming rarer these days.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that's just means he's giving you 5 pts on wendesday.
            I suppose anything's better than another zero....

Comment

but consmap made this....
              Sorry. After 3 losses it’s hard to keep track. Way to go Consnap keep it rolling!

Comment

• we need a Serbian dude

Comment

• It’s was looking dicey for a bit but to the winner go the spoils. Consmap, give Kawhi a good welcome home.

Comment

• Utah Jazz down 20 to Thunder. And lost by 30 to Lakers. Initially it looked like a signature win for Raps but looks like just a win against a bad team.

Comment

• Raps 7 of 29 from beyond the arc tonight. Ugghhh
                      Remember when we were a good 3 shooting team?

Comment

we need a Serbian dude
                        "Shaq we're on live" "I don't give a shit"
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Feel pretty bad for the Bulls. Was up on Miami, only to lose in OT. Than on the B2B they were up on the Raptors, only to lose it in the end.

Pretty sh!t game again. We only won because the Bulls aren't that good. Both teams playing on a B2B and Raps on the road, but still. Chicago got a lot of open looks from 3. We're not rotating fast enough. Or we're buying the fakes from the guys with the ball too much. Watch the ball, not the player. Switch fast to the shooter and hope they miss. We just are giving up way too many looks. Everyone is at fault. But Siakam and Lowry are the worse offenders at it. I think Siakam looks like he's thinking too hard. He's not really that good when he has to think. He's a free spirit. But he's playing like he is doing complex calculus in his head. His defense should be a lot better. He's got the size and quickness. Our defense needs that, especially if we're playing small around him.

Offensively it was just a grind overall. We aren't moving the ball around fast enough. We're not getting good looks at the rim. Kyle was trying to get the whistle too much. He still made some big plays and did score the winning bucket. He got fouled on that out of bounds play though. He's just not getting those calls anymore. Pascal's continuing to struggle. And it wasn't the defense game planning him. Feels like maybe he's just tired. Playing the entire first was probably not the right call. He had fire early on but than it just sizzled. Fred not playing is obviously impacting that too.

OG had some good plays on defense. Gasol was okay.. grabbed a bunch of critical boards.

Player of the game is easily Norm though. Only guy that was consistent on offense tonight. Actually he's having a pretty good stretch. But yeah, without him we lose we're unfortunately still streaking.. the bad kind of streaking.

Feels good to finally get a win, even though it could have easily been a loss. Big game on Wednesday with two very tired teams. Going to be another ugly one!

Comment

• Big buckets down the stretch by Norm, strong D too. Big win. Hopefully the team can get in sync over the coming games. Be nice if they can get up for the clips game on Wednesday.

Comment

• Couldn't catch the ending but I'm glad i padded my W/L stats successfully
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Can we talk about the Raptors last possession? what was Lowry thinking? 😠

There was also a play late in the 4th where Pascal was asking for the ball because he had LaVine guarding him in the post but Lowry just waved him off and the Raptors ended up turning the ball over.

Comment

Working...
                                X