Game #24: Los Angeles Clippers 112 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    All love to Kawhi but i still hope JV gets a bigger ovation then kawhi does tonight.
    Classic mindset of a Toronto fan right here. Kawhi Leonard SINGLEHANDEDLY won them the chip last year and people would rather see JV get a bigger ovation than him lol.

Let's boo Vince Carter, boo Chris Bosh, don't care about Kawhi. But let's give scrubs and energy guys like Jerome Williams, and Charles Oakley and Alvin Williams and Mo Peterson and JV a loud standing ovation. Lol.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Toronto fans love their energy guys. Not just in basketball, but in hockey and baseball as well. For example, Darcy Tucker is one of the most famous Maple Laughs. He's nothing but an energy guy, a bottom 6 player, a scrub. Tie Domi is another one, a scrub. He's a 4th liner who's job is to protect the Laughs star players, but they didn't really have any star players back then so....i'll never get it man.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Will Kawhi address the crowd prior to tip-off? The prop bets are heavily favored that he will.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

+1

Mods, is there a way to like this post 10 times?
          When harry met lloyd
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

When harry met lloyd
            For the life of me I cannot explain your relentless pursuit of something that does not involve you but I will give you the attention...

here is a something you can include in your playlist, lol

https://youtu.be/jpYR1tFOHbU

Comment

+1

Whatever you have to say, you spew the same bullshit 100 times. Don't worry. We get it.

(And yeah, you're a beacon for us all. I've loooved the work on your game threads, in which you exhibit the same level of thoughtfulness you do on a daily.)

Comment

+1

Can't help myself.. feeding the trolls...

Sure, I may have some fun and put a few hours into my threads for entertainment purposes. You take less than 10 seconds -- which is in keeping with how much you generally think anything through.

Relative to tonight's game though -- One of my favourite memories of the last year were these insightful gems you dropped when we acquired Kawhi, T-rex. Took me five minutes to dredge those up once again but it's always worth it for a laugh. You're easily the dumbest mf this site has ever seen.

(Go back to flipping cars the next time your Canucks lose, ya mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragger...)
                ((Oh wait, I think you're a Bruins fan. That makes even more sense.))

Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.
                This is not a "risky" move, this is a stupid move.
                Kawhi still has to pass the physical right? for this to be official. So there's still hope.
                This has disaster written all over it imo.
                What did i say? the Raptors are fucking screwed.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.si.com...season-raptors
                They really traded "arguably" the greatest player in franchise history for a guy that might not even play for the Raptors. Fuck.
                This could go down as an all time bad trade.

Comment

When harry met lloyd
                  Harry and Lloyd were likable.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                    Will Kawhi address the crowd prior to tip-off? The prop bets are heavily favored that he will.
                    Kawhi will probably say something bland like.... "thank you for appreciating the hard work I put in", or something equally non-descript and totally forgettable.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Can't help myself.. feeding the trolls...

Sure, I may have some fun and put a few hours into my threads for entertainment purposes. You take less than 10 seconds -- which is in keeping with how much you generally think anything through.

Relative to tonight's game though -- One of my favourite memories of the last year were these insightful gems you dropped when we acquired Kawhi, T-rex. Took me five minutes to dredge those up once again but it's always worth it for a laugh. You're easily the dumbest mf this site has ever seen.

(Go back to flipping cars the next time your Canucks lose, ya mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragger...)
                      ((Oh wait, I think you're a Bruins fan. That makes even more sense.))

So funny. And if it didn't work out all we'd here is "I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL" but since, yknow, he's like, 1000% percent wrong, he just goes all in the other way, and goes with "Lowry sucks, bow down to the Raptor GROAT Kawhi who blessed all you peasants"

He needs SOMETHING to get a reaction. Not enough to just talk hoops. Probably lonely.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Whatever you have to say, you spew the same bullshit 100 times. Don't worry. We get it.

(And yeah, you're a beacon for us all. I've loooved the work on your game threads, in which you exhibit the same level of thoughtfulness you do on a daily.)
                        Huh? why are you replying to me? I never mentioned you. I was talking about someone else. Why do you think i'm talking about you and your game threads? hmm.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

When harry met lloyd
                          I had to sign out to see who you were talking about. RR is way way more enjoyable when you put clowns on the ignore list.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            If I were going to the game, I would have no problem booing Kawhi. But I also find it silly that we're even giving him a ring "ceremony" at all. Just give it to him in the locker room without making a public spectacle of it.

Kawhi, we're grateful for what you helped us accomplish last year, but you're no longer part of this organization. You're the enemy tonight, just like every other member of the Clippers.
                            Yeah, let's just meet Kawhi in the parking lot, hand him a brown paper bag and say: "....hey ho, there's something special in there for you".

C'mon, man. Don't be so bitter about Kawhi rejecting us and our way of life. We have more class than that. This isn't that hard: you cheer your ass off during the ring presentation and you boo your ass off when the game starts. I don't understand why people are overthinking this. He was the playoff MVP, ffs.

Comment

So funny. And if it didn't work out all we'd here is "I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL" but since, yknow, he's like, 1000% percent wrong, he just goes all in the other way, and goes with "Lowry sucks, bow down to the Raptor GROAT Kawhi who blessed all you peasants"

He needs SOMETHING to get a reaction. Not enough to just talk hoops. Probably lonely.
                              You two really remember all the things i've said from years ago eh? or did you researched all that? where'd you get the time to do that? You sound like the stalker type. I can't even remember what I said here last week. Hmm.

And I stand with what I said about the Canucks btw. That franchise just retired ALEX BURROWS name last week. Alex friggin Burrows. A very poor man's Brad Marchand. Famous for scoring the game winner against Chicago in Game 7. "Slayed the Dragon" bullshit. Heard they're going to retire the Sisters numbers next year too. LOL. For what? for losing to Boston in Game 7? what a sad pathetic franchise.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, let's just meet Kawhi in the parking lot, hand him a brown paper bag and say: "....hey ho, there's something special in there for you".

C'mon, man. Don't be so bitter about Kawhi rejecting us and our way of life. We have more class than that. This isn't that hard: you cheer your ass off during the ring presentation and you boo your ass off when the game starts. I don't understand why people are overthinking this. He was the playoff MVP, ffs.
                                Meh, too much dick-stroking for my taste. Championship was last year. We're 3 months into the next chapter and still gushing like school girls.

Just mail him his ring like they did with Lin's

Comment

Working...
                                X