No announcement yet.

Game #24: Los Angeles Clippers 112 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold prediction- Tomorrow the U.S media is going to be talking about O.G Anunoby and how he shut down Kawhi. How the Raptors found a diamond in they rough and future DPOY in the late 1st round.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      No Fred tonight. Darn.
      shitty

Comment

• At least we got McCaw back

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Bold prediction- Tomorrow the U.S media is going to be talking about O.G Anunoby and how he shut down Kawhi. How the Raptors found a diamond in they rough and future DPOY in the late 1st round.
          Not so bold prediction - OG will indeed shut down Kawhi, Raptors will win by 20+, but the US media will not be talking about anything Raptor related.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Just answer the damn question man. Why did you reply at my initial post to Claw Reborn? I was talking about someone else's game thread. Why did you think i'm talking about you and your game threads?
            I'm still waiting for an answer. I gotta be somewhere else so you have 5 minutes.

It shouldn't take long, I mean you waste so many time creating gifs.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Now that a lot of people don’t expect them to be close, this is when the Raptors will whip out a dominant win
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Championship hangover officially over. RR is back to mid-season form. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Championship hangover officially over. RR is back to mid-season form. lol.
                  We back baby!!!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I'm still waiting for an answer. I gotta be somewhere else so you have 5 minutes.

It shouldn't take long, I mean you waste so many time creating gifs.
                    Oh fuk... It’s been 6+ minutes.

Apologies to “The Great One.”

(self-described)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Championship hangover officially over. RR is back to mid-season form. lol.
                      The Heroes, the Villains, the extras and the well known RR forum Stalker/ pseudo moderator lol.

Which side are you?

But that makes this forum stand out amongst the pretenders.

Thank you Kawhi for everything.

But go Raptors !

Comment

• usually like to watch ESPN when we have a national game but not sure if they are will carry the ring ceromony. Going with TSN, then switching over when the game starts. Hopefully Hubies on the call

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Now that a lot of people don’t expect them to be close, this is when the Raptors will whip out a dominant win
                          Perfect game to do so. I still like Kawhi, but give him his ring and kick his ass!

Comment

• i've been pretty OK with Kawhi leaving. but seeing him now I can't help but think what if.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Gameplan related who would you guys like to see get the Kawhi and PG13 matchups defensively. I hope OG is on Kawhi and he probably has lots of experience from pratice and should know his moves (pending kawhi doesnt poke him in the eye first play again). If Norm starts id say throw him on PG. He make 10 million a year because of those 4 games vs PG 4 years ago... I'd like to save pascal for the offense but if we have to put him on someone PG is probably the better choice. I know those guys played lots of Rico Hines runs together so maybe they both matchup with each other.
                              Yeah, sounds right. I expect Toronto to try and take away time and space being aggressive on the perimeter and if/when you get beat funnel it toward Gasol and recover to shooters and then rebound. Raps got killed on the glass in LA, so they need to clean that up. Also, can't give up a lot of free throws, which was also a big issue in the first game (or at least free throw differential was). They played LA well the first game but the dynamics will certainly be different tonight, so not sure how useful that first game will be....

Comment

• Here we go

Comment

Working...
                                X