No announcement yet.

Game #24: Los Angeles Clippers 112 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T rex the type to make his ex girlfriend breakfast and foot massage when her new boyfriend makes her sad
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

T rex the type to make his ex girlfriend breakfast and foot massage when her new boyfriend makes her sad
      The biggest Kyle Lowry fanboy is triggered lol. Still think Kyle is better than Simmons and Kyrie? lmao
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Like I said, there's an odd lack of excitement in the air from fans I know, likely as much to do with the recent team slide as anything.
        He'll still get a great round of applause/standing O but I don't sense the euphoria that would have been a month ago and the excitement to beat him.
        Personally, I have zero emotional connection to Leonard. He was a mercenary. He did his job, he got paid, he left. I have nothing against the guy but I don't have any particular affection for him either. I suspect Kawhi feels exactly the same about the Raptors, Toronto and the fans.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

The biggest Kyle Lowry fanboy is triggered lol. Still think Kyle is better than Simmons and Kyrie? lmao
          One can't shoot, the other can't win....so....yes?

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Personally, I have zero emotional connection to Leonard. He was a mercenary. He did his job, he got paid, he left. I have nothing against the guy but I don't have any particular affection for him either. I suspect Kawhi feels exactly the same about the Raptors, Toronto and the fans.
            I don't have anything against the guy, but the earliest he can be eliminated this year the better

Comment

The Media is naturally trying to hype-up the game. Norm had a good response to the Kawhi question last night. Give him a standing O, be classy no booing.

Comment

One can't shoot, the other can't win....so....yes?
                But your boy is both. He can't shoot when it matters the most and can't win without Kawhi Leonard on his team.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

But your boy is both. He can't shoot when it matters the most and can't win without Kawhi Leonard on his team.
                  He shot 42% from 3 in the conf finals and NBA finals combined. He also without kawhi went to a conf final, multiple 2nd rounds, multiple 50+ win teams, as the mvp of the team, with Derozan as the sidekick, and JV, patrick patterson...where are they now?

So, maybe he couldn't win a CHAMPIONSHIP without kawhi, but then again, that goes for like 99.2% of the NBA players, so..cool.

Stephen A, you're regurgitating stale takes again!

Comment

I'm happy for everything Kawhi has done for the team, but looking forward to this being the last time we meet the Clippers this season and put all of this behind us
                    OG is our king

Comment

He shot 42% from 3 in the conf finals and NBA finals combined. He also without kawhi went to a conf final, multiple 2nd rounds, multiple 50+ win teams, as the mvp of the team, with Derozan as the sidekick, and JV, patrick patterson...where are they now?

So, maybe he couldn't win a CHAMPIONSHIP without kawhi, but then again, that goes for like 99.2% of the NBA players, so..cool.

Stephen A, you're regurgitating stale takes again!
                      Ah the LeBronto years. Who could forget? DeRozan and Lowry. Batman and Robin in the reg season. Dumb and Dumber in the playoffs. Great regular season players, chokes in the playoffs year after year. Perennial 50 win team though so I gotta give you that. *clap hands*

And as for last year's playoffs.....hmm. That's funny. Because I remember watching Game 4 and Game 7 vs the Sixers. The two most important/pressurized games of that series. And your boy literally was a no-show in both games. I can't even remember if he played in both those games. I remember Kawhi taking 39 shots in Game 7 because everyone on the team including Lowry kept passing up open shots because everyone was so scared to shoot.

I also remember the MOST important game of the Bucks series which is Game 3. Remember when he fouled out early in the 4th?

Lowry is lucky he has a ring(thanks to Kawhi) because if he didn't win a championship here, he'd be known as a perennial playoff choker. The leading man of LeBronto. Now his number is going to get retired and will be known as a Raptor legend(again thanks to Kawhi).
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

If theres one thing we know about Kawhi is that he struggles against former teams. He had a stinker when we played spurs last season and clips just lost in S.A a few weeks ago. Don't know if he has the same emotional attachment here but well see. I'm looking forward to Serge,Norm and FVV talking shit to him.
                        It would be more satisfying tho to beat them even with Kawhi having a good game
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                          I'm happy for everything Kawhi has done for the team, but looking forward to this being the last time we meet the Clippers this season and put all of this behind us
                          Ya don't think Clips have what it take to make it to the finals,where we will be waiting.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I swear to god if people boo Kawhi I will be really pissed
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              You mean until the finals right?
                              Or don't you think the Clips make it that far?

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                If theres one thing we know about Kawhi is that he struggles against former teams. He had a stinker when we played spurs last season and clips just lost in S.A a few weeks ago. Don't know if he has the same emotional attachment here but well see. I'm looking forward to Serge,Norm and FVV talking shit to him.
                                It would be more satisfying tho to beat them even with Kawhi having a good game
                                They're beating teams now even when Kawhi takes games off for load management. OG and Siakam are gonna need to step up big.

Comment

Working...
                                X