Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to the Best Center in Five years?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    RepTdot wrote: View Post
    actually Noguiera's best case scenario player comparison is Joakim Noah..who probably should have been listed in the poll as one of the best Centers in the league...would love to see Bebe become Noah 2.0
    Thats Joakim Noah without the passing ability

    Comment


    • #47
      chch166 wrote: View Post
      Thats Joakim Noah without the passing ability
      Bebe is actually fairly skilled. Comparing Noah now to Bebe is dumb but the tools are there. I still see him being a PF but he isn't Chandler.

      Comment


      • #48
        Myself personally, I hope bebe is a career backup centre. That way we have that centre position locked up for years. Other teams don't even have one centre while we have a starter and backup killing it out there. I don't really want bebe challenging for valanciunis minutes since then we have a centre problem. That sounds weird
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

        Comment


        • #49
          Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Myself personally, I hope bebe is a career backup centre. That way we have that centre position locked up for years. Other teams don't even have one centre while we have a starter and backup killing it out there. I don't really want bebe challenging for valanciunis minutes since then we have a centre problem. That sounds weird
          If Casey is willing to let Bebe play, I see the minutes distribution like this

          JV 32 mins
          Bebe 16mins
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

          Comment


          • #50
            Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Myself personally, I hope bebe is a career backup centre. That way we have that centre position locked up for years. Other teams don't even have one centre while we have a starter and backup killing it out there. I don't really want bebe challenging for valanciunis minutes since then we have a centre problem. That sounds weird
            He's not a center. Probably why Atlanta dumped him. Similar situation to Noels and Embid if Embid is healthy. If Bebe cash develop a mid range or even a 3 like Ibaka, JV and Bebe will be special.

            Comment


            • #51
              MACK11 wrote: View Post
              If Casey is willing to let Bebe play, I see the minutes distribution like this

              JV 32 mins
              Bebe 16mins
              If casey loses his fetish with chuck hayes. I think we will see alot of bebe

              raptors999 wrote: View Post
              He's not a center. Probably why Atlanta dumped him. Similar situation to Noels and Embid if Embid is healthy. If Bebe cash develop a mid range or even a 3 like Ibaka, JV and Bebe will be special.
              And dont know man. Hes 7 feet tall and everywhee i look hes pegged as a centre. Ive never seen him play except in dx vidoes. From what i see he wont be able to guard stretch 4. His measurments show him to be a centre

              Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

              Comment


              • #52
                Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                If casey loses his fetish with chuck hayes. I think we will see alot of bebe



                And dont know man. Hes 7 feet tall and everywhee i look hes pegged as a centre. Ive never seen him play except in dx vidoes. From what i see he wont be able to guard stretch 4. His measurments show him to be a centre

                Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
                Centers need to hold position. His frame is like Amir, unlikely to get bigger. He could play the Center position like Amir but he won't be the box out player JV will. Its not a big deal but height isn't the most important part of being a center.

                Comment


                • #53
                  raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Centers need to hold position. His frame is like Amir, unlikely to get bigger. He could play the Center position like Amir but he won't be the box out player JV will. Its not a big deal but height isn't the most important part of being a center.
                  Apparently he's a very good defensive player in the acb league as a centre which means he can guard centres even with his lack of weight. Trust me, he will play centre.
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Apparently he's a very good defensive player in the acb league as a centre which means he can guard centres even with his lack of weight. Trust me, he will play centre.
                    He was the ACB defensive player of the year!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      Hmm I think I'd heard of some guy named Kevin Durant that won the MVP this year and will be in his prime in 5 years....
                      In the future it'll be Kevin Durant vs Anthony Davis instead of Lebron vs Durant and based purely off of anthony davis's freak athletic tools and all that good stuff im going to have to say it'll be Davis's league in a few years
                      #BringBackUzoh

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        Hmm I think I'd heard of some guy named Kevin Durant that won the MVP this year and will be in his prime in 5 years....
                        Davis has the potential to be an MVP, DPOY, Rebounds champion, Blocks Champion and fg% leader all in the same year. You can't possibly say the same for durant can you?
                        #BringBackUzoh

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          feet85 wrote: View Post
                          Davis has the potential to be an MVP, DPOY, Rebounds champion, Blocks Champion and fg% leader all in the same year. You can't possibly say the same for durant can you?
                          I can say that for lebron
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            I can say that for lebron
                            In 5 years though?
                            #BringBackUzoh

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              feet85 wrote: View Post
                              In 5 years though?
                              I'll say he could potentially be the MVP dpoy and fg% leader all in the same year 5 years from now. His game isn't completely relied on athleticism so I don't see him regressing THAT much.

                              I'm not saying for sure but I cOuld see it happening, you can never count out lebron
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                He was the ACB defensive player of the year!
                                It's not the first time I read that, but I think it's a misleading translation error. The only thing I've seen was that some Spanish sports paper picked him as the best defender of 2013. Of course it's nice that anyone gives props.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X