Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to the Best Center in Five years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to the Best Center in Five years?

There are plenty of up and coming centers in the Nba and Andre Drummond is the clearly the best center under 25 right now but who do you guys think will be the best center in 5 years. I personally think it's going to be JV but that might just be my Fanboyism talking.

Here's what my center rankings are 5 years from now:
    1.JV
    2.Drummond
    3.Demarcus Cousins
    4.Embiid
    5.Vucevic
    JV
    38.00%
    Andre Drummond
    22.00%
    Demarcus Cousins
    22.00%
    Dwight Howard
    4.00%
    Enes Kanter
    0%
    Joel Embiid
    8.00%
    Nikolai Vucevic
    0%
    Marc Gasol
    0%
    Nerlens Noel
    4.00%
    Other
    2.00%
    #BringBackUzoh

I think it's Drummond. The guy will average 15 boards in the next 2-3 years. I love JV but it doesn't seem like he's gonna be the centerpiece to our team like AD is for Detroit. Plus, once Wiggins joins us by then he'll be MVP status, so that'll cut down on his shot attempts. :-)

Comment

I voted like a homer, so for JV, but it's more likely to be Drummond.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Drummond's ceiling is Shaq levels of dominance and the speed that he's been improving his game is scary.

Comment

drummond and cousins are top for me.

Comment

Drummond and SVG is a scary combination. Have to vote for Drummond as well.

Comment

I don't like these kinds of polls...it's really a guess no matter how you slice it.

I want it to be JV.

Embiid, JV and Vucevic have the best all around tools/skills and if they all maximize what they can do, it should be one of them.

Drummond has the best physical tools, but he basically hasn't improved his skills or bball IQ at all at this point. I still see him as a bigger DeAndre Jordan, and if that turns out to be the best C in the game it's because other guys aren't reaching their potential.

Cousins is a total assclown. I just can't consider him the option because of that. He could be the most productive, but the least impactful.

Comment

Cousins will probably be the best stats wise but the worst game wise. Dude is a dumbass and emotional lesbian lol. If he can get his shit together he will be the best.

Drummond I see as a guy who is going to gobble up 15 boards per game. If he can improve his defence I see him as Big Ben but with a better offensive game.

Jv and vucuvic are going to be all around great centres. Post moves, rebounds and good defenders. Which means they will have a stellar offensive AND defensive game

Embiid, it all depends on his back and foot. Could be the next oden or Hakeem. No one knows yet

Noel will be good defensively, that's it

Kanter we'll you never know

Howard and gasol are going to be in the regression part of their careers in 5 years
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Embiid when developed and healthy, but Jonas man, he's the goat.

Comment

would love to say JV but its clearly Drummond

Comment

Noel I would say has the max potential of Marcus Camby. A defensive beast but alright offensively
                      Nevermind what haters say,
                      ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

chch166 wrote: View Post
                        Noel I would say has the max potential of Marcus Camby. A defensive beast but alright offensively
                        That reminds me, not sure he counts as a C but the real answer is Anthony Davis. That boy is going to run the league in 5 years.

Comment

Drummond is sick player. Drummond would b number 1.
                          Probably JV and Cousins right behind him.

Embiid is interesting case,I have 2 c him play nba,before I can judge him.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Drummond is sick player. Drummond would b number 1.
                            Probably JV and Cousins right behind him.

Embiid is interesting case,I have 2 c him play nba,before I can judge him.
                            No players on a sub .500 team is good. Things change when games matter. Bargs looked OK too on shitty team.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Bargs looked OK too on shitty team.
                              No he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X