Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to the Best Center in Five years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness
    replied
    Embiid should be the top centre in 5 years barring health concerns, otherwise I'd have to say Cousins.

Leave a comment:

• chch166
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    You guys are all way off....

35 YEAR OLD CHUCK HAYES WILL RUN THIS LEAGUE
    He already is running the league

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    It hard to say who will be best since both are bone-heads. Most talented, easily but best requires a lot of maturity on both. Lots of guys never become good players on good teams because of they never put it together. Larry Sanders could also be in the discussion. Hibbert is on a good team but may need to be shipped out. Neither Vucevic, JV or even Olynyk have these problems.

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    Most skilled has to be Cousins, but I think Drummond will be the best in 5 years. He just has all the tools to dominate.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    (groan)

Had too acknowledge the effort. Just didn't want to encourage more.
    Nobody loves a lame joke more than I :P

Leave a comment:

• Reyaz123
    replied
    Demarcus Cousins>Andre Drummond

-Man's just a straight up beast in the paint

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    whoever does the most Yoga should end up being the best centered.
    (groan)

Had too acknowledge the effort. Just didn't want to encourage more.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    whoever does the most Yoga should end up being the best centered.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Thon Maker lmao

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I can say that for lebron
    Well, he won't lead rebounds. Not that I think Anthony Davis will. Drummond so far looks like the best rebounder we've seen since Rodman. And there are several other great rebounders.

Davis could be DPOY and MVP though, sure (and FG%).

But the thing is that Davis' MVP case will be in very large part based on his defense. I don't expect him to become as dominant an offensive player as Durant. I expect him to be great. But Durant is one of the best offensive players ever, and still improving.

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    He was the ACB defensive player of the year!
    It's not the first time I read that, but I think it's a misleading translation error. The only thing I've seen was that some Spanish sports paper picked him as the best defender of 2013. Of course it's nice that anyone gives props.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    feet85 wrote: View Post
    In 5 years though?
    I'll say he could potentially be the MVP dpoy and fg% leader all in the same year 5 years from now. His game isn't completely relied on athleticism so I don't see him regressing THAT much.

I'm not saying for sure but I cOuld see it happening, you can never count out lebron

Leave a comment:

• feet85
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    In 5 years though?

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    feet85 wrote: View Post
    Davis has the potential to be an MVP, DPOY, Rebounds champion, Blocks Champion and fg% leader all in the same year. You can't possibly say the same for durant can you?

Leave a comment:

• feet85
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Hmm I think I'd heard of some guy named Kevin Durant that won the MVP this year and will be in his prime in 5 years....
    Davis has the potential to be an MVP, DPOY, Rebounds champion, Blocks Champion and fg% leader all in the same year. You can't possibly say the same for durant can you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X