Game #25: Brooklyn Nets 102 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

We are the Lowry-DeRozan Raptors again. Beat up on lower seeds, which we should. Important develop is that Powell is starting to string together a nice stretch of games.
    Yeah they'll continue being competitive and try to strike gold when opportunity presents itself
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Welp, the 3 pt shooting came around, forced lots of turnovers for transition buckets, looked more like a Raptors game than the recent losses. Still lots of sloppy bits though. Could sure use FVV and a lot less McCaw.

Did RHJ get benched second half just for jacking shots? Not sure what he did.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Mccaw over O.G was an interesting decision. Nick loves McCaw. He has good defense but dude a blackhole on O.
        Does he have good defense? I didn't see anything special. He gets bumped off screens as easily as Lowry, and then his man is wide open. So what's the point?

Comment

5 page game? Is that the record? The Cavs game might beat that

Comment

Siakam hasn't shot over 50% since Utah
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Is McCaw the new whipping boy. Norm is playing too good.

Comment

Gasol double - double. 17 - 14. Retro...Pascal 30 points, 25 in first half then ends up shooting 10 - 26...RHJ sat 2H. Nick wasn't happy with his 3's? Serge helped out tonight with double - double. Another sub-par shooting night 39% and after hitting 9/10 3's to start, team went 5/30 the remaining 3Q's.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Does he have good defense? I didn't see anything special. He gets bumped off screens as easily as Lowry, and then his man is wide open. So what's the point?
                  Yeah, I was watching him and wasn't impressed or noticed anything approaching lockdown defense. Is he better than OG's? Nurse has a boner for him.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Siakam hasn't shot over 50% since Utah
                    Lots of missed bunnies at the end when the game was taken care of. I can live with that. The 25 in the first half put the game on good footing

Comment

• But someone told me if Marc dropped 10 and 5 he couldn't play D?

Comment

• I read that Serge was pointing to his ring again...

…yeah I have been a little bit different, you know, since I got back, but I’m gonna be there. I’m gonna get there. One thing about me, I’m a hard worker. You know that …it’s not like it’s gonna be like this for all the rest of season. You know, I’m a champion so I know how to bounce back."
                        Sportsnet Grange article posted after tonights 110-102 win.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          But someone told me if Marc dropped 10 and 5 he couldn't play D?
                          Love the 15 rebounds.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I don’t get the McCaw thing at all. Other than the contract, I can’t explain it.

Comment

• I'm not feeling mccaw either, especially with davis there, who is better at everything.

Comment

• Ya Norm. Boo McCaw. Just getting in on the crap - on bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X