Game #27: Toronto Raptors 112 - Detroit Pistons 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chris wrote: View Post

that's all fair but i'm not really sure we've had a chance to hit our groove yet with the injuries to kyle, serge, and fred. i thought the main players looked good together early in the season and that was before we discovered we had a bit of depth too.

by the way that celtics game was a win, the NBA just recorded it as a loss in error due to criminal officiating
    Yeah, this team is kind of similar to last year, where Lowry looked like an all-star whenever Kawhi was out of the lineup due to load management. Then Lowry got injured for a stretch and the team was still okay with FVV in the starting lineup. Then, when Lowry and Kawhi were both healthy, they never played that great together in the same game all season, except for maybe a few games in the playoffs.

Comment

Derrick Rose might actually give this team issues
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Derrick Rose might actually give this team issues
        Ya Rose has been good this year im happy for him. But if D-Rose is out playing Blake your gonna have a bad time as a piston fan. Blake has been the best Pascal defender so if he can have a good game it would be a good sign. If i remember correctly we did a good job containing Kennard last time we played. As long as we keep Kennard in check and Blake doesn't go crazy we should be alright
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          Everytime we play the Pistons in Detroit, the Raptors usually advertise a "road trip" where fans ride busses together to Detroit. How come there's none of that this year?
          Championship hangover

Comment

So Andre Drummond is questionable due to an allergic reaction to a Mexican Avocado. You can’t make these things up.

Goldblum you have some avocado gifs for us right?

Comment

Just because I want to make sure everyone is in on the joke, did everyone understand the opening picture?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Just because I want to make sure everyone is in on the joke, did everyone understand the opening picture?
                ?

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  So Andre Drummond is questionable due to an allergic reaction to a Mexican Avocado. You can’t make these things up.

Goldblum you have some avocado gifs for us right?
                  I think I used that excuse to get out my wife's office Christmas party one year.....

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

I will never let this phony forget his words:

Comment

Sweet baby Jesus.

I actually forgot Casey was even coaching the Pistons until this thread. Guess he's still fresh in other people's heads.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I will never let this phony forget his words:

Ding, ding ding! No disrespect to Paula Abdul, but that was the answer.

Comment

Drummond has missed two games because of an allergic reaction to an avocado? Damn, that’s tough
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Drummond and blake are a go. FVV out

Comment

one thing i miss about having JV is how JV would own Drummond every year
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                one thing i miss about having JV is how JV would own Drummond every year
                                All time open gym moment: when we were apparently almost going to do a JV for Drummond deal on deadline day, it was all over the new wire. JV in the gym getting up shots moments after deadline passed. Masai enters gym "Your way better then Drummond". And leave the gym

Comment

Working...
                                X