• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was incredible

Comment

• What an incredible win

Comment

• Is that some sort of NBA record comeback?

Comment

• I love being wrong. All time Lowry game
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wow, I stopped commenting and we made a fantastic comeback..."Hell of a win" K. Lowry, Dec. 22 2019

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
              Is that some sort of NBA record comeback?
              Biggest regular season comeback since 2009
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nurse is a defensive genius. Full court presses aren’t supposed to work at the NBA level.

Comment

• Greatest comeback in Raptors history. Amazing game and why you should never turn off a game.

Also gotta love Lowry giving props to those four after the game for bringing the energy they needed.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• We have to activate Stanley Johnson. Everybody is playing so well the haters need someone to crap on.

Comment

• That was fun!
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I knew we were going to win when I wrote us off. Reverse jinx and all that. Lol. That was awesome.

Comment

• Bahaha I'm in disbelief
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Welp... I turned the game off midway through the 3rd quarter - you're welcome

Comment

• I almost gave up on them. Almost shut off my tv off in the third, but kept grinding away. What a fucking awesome win. So many things we could have done differently. Nurse could have used more of the bench in the first half. He could have tried Miller earlier, etc.. but kudo's for actually getting the job done.

Kyle Lowry man.. he put the team on his back and just went to town. Boucher/RHJ/TD were so good. Can't believe the trap worked on a Carlisle team. I mean he has like 4 guards on his team, without Doncic.. and we still did it.

Love this team!

Comment

• Just feels goooooooood. That was some kind of weird first round playoff type of intensity

Comment

Working...
                                X