Game #29: Dallas Mavericks 107 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
    Is that some sort of NBA record comeback?
    Raptor record. Down 30. Best before was down 25.

Comment

• Boucher was awesome. RHJ on that press had the Mavs in full panic mode. Davis big shots. Miller was all over the floor on defense. Lowry with the offense. Great comeback. 2-0 with the injuries.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Lowry just woke up, finally. But it’s too late. Fake NBA rally incoming.
        I wonder exactly what it would take for you to let go of your Lowry grudge.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          I almost gave up on them. Almost shut off my tv off in the third, but kept grinding away. What a fucking awesome win. So many things we could have done differently. Nurse could have used more of the bench in the first half. He could have tried Miller earlier, etc.. but kudo's for actually getting the job done.

Kyle Lowry man.. he put the team on his back and just went to town. Boucher/RHJ/TD were so good. Can't believe the trap worked on a Carlisle team. I mean he has like 4 guards on his team, without Doncic.. and we still did it.

Love this team!
          Cuban saw it live...quiet MAV's dressing room.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Welp... I turned the game off midway through the 3rd quarter - you're welcome
            Wow I feel bad for you
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 47 points in the 4th.. Lowry with 20 of those. Is that the highest scoring quarter all season? Or did we put up more against Utah?

Comment

• Lol..Keep disrespecting the raps..I keep laughing at American media..u know who are..stephen a, loser..all those morons in states..raps are 5 best team in the east..ok..keep saying that, u know Musai is gonna get this team better..keep disrespecting The North...as for the Coach Nurse..Hats off, were lucky 2 have u..Genius.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Greatest Lowry-and-the-bench of all-time

Comment

• Hopefully this win injects some life into our other starters for tomorrow's game. Serge, OG and Fred played like crap all game. McCaw was okay but just the usual meh.

Comment

• Mavs fans are fuming at Carlisle.

Comment

Hopefully this win injects some life into our other starters for tomorrow's game. Serge, OG and Fred played like crap all game. McCaw was okay but just the usual meh.
                        Well that’s it, exactly. Stop taking that victory lap and get effing hungry again. Especially, Mr. How Hungry are You?

There’s a reason why Boucher/TD/RHJ brought the energy. They’re fighting for their careers.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Well that’s it, exactly. Stop taking that victory lap and get effing hungry again. Especially, Mr. How Hungry are You?

There’s a reason why Boucher/TD/RHJ brought the energy. They’re fighting for their careers.
                          I’m so happy that Nurse left Boucher, Rondae and Davis in the game all the way through, might’ve kept Miller in as well if he’d hit those open threes. Great way to show his confidence in those guys, cause they fucking deserved it

Comment

• I know it was a necessity but 42 mins for Lowry on the first game of a back to back is not ideal.

Comment

• Record is now 2 - 0 since the Great Injury Disaster in Detroit. A 0.500 record over the month while Pascal and Marc recover would be great. Hope the guys have some energy left for tomorrow.

Wizards - W
                              Dallas - W
                              Indy
                              Bos
                              Bos
                              OKC
                              CLE
                              MIA
                              BKN
                              POR
                              CHARLOTTE
                              SAS
                              OKC
                              WASH
                              MINNY
                              ATLANTA

Comment

I know it was a necessity but 42 mins for Lowry on the first game of a back to back is not ideal.
                                Get the win and worry about that tomorrow. Maybe someone else will step up.

Comment

Working...
                                X