Game #29: Dallas Mavericks 107 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Fred is young and he’s trying to secure a big contract. And he was just off for a bunch of games. He needs to prove that he’s durable.
    Yesterday was not one of Fred's most memorable efforts. It's an important stretch of games for him to show what he can do without playing with stars like Siakam and Gasol. I think he'll be fine as long as he doesn't try to aggressively force his offence.

Comment

• Had to go back and check out this thread after yesterdays comeback. It appears page 4 is where we had a 0.1% chance of winning
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Gargoylish Grotesque...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Had to go back and check out this thread after yesterdays comeback. It appears page 4 is where we had a 0.1% chance of winning
          You are without a smidge of doubt the glorified official troll and stalker of this forum.

Find a real hobby.

lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

You are without a smidge of doubt the glorified official troll and stalker of this forum.

Find a real hobby.

lol
            What? Stop replying to all my stuff begging for attention. I know I haven' given you any in awhile, and that isnt gonna change.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

What? Stop replying to all my stuff begging for attention. I know I haven' given you any in awhile, and that isnt gonna change.
              Is that something I should do backflips then? Lol

so who’s on your radar now?

Comment

Had to go back and check out this thread after yesterdays comeback. It appears page 4 is where we had a 0.1% chance of winning
                I believe my post was:
                “Worst game of the year?”

In the end --

Comment

• Leafs matched our big comeback win with one of their own today

Comment

Working...
                  X