• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Bite Your Tongue!
    i deserve it

Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon Dec 23, 2019, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Bite YOUR tongue.
    Lol. And loving it.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Lowry just woke up, finally. But it’s too late. Fake NBA rally incoming.
    Bite YOUR tongue.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Yeah game over.
    Bite it again.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    It's one of those games they can't make anything. Expecting Kyle to carry Raps offensively is unrealistic
    Bite Your Tongue!

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    Man that was a fun game to watch. Right on Chris Boucher!

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    If there weren't so many damn injuries I would consider resting Lowry tomorrow so he would be fresh for the Celtics. Thing is Lowry is a rhythm player, so when he sits too long he comes back rusty, but it's gotta have crossed the coach's mind.
    I would bet Kyle has no interest in sitting.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    "Before Lowry started rolling the Mavericks had a 99.7 win probability, so in theory you might see a game like this three times in 1,000."
    Biggest comeback in 10 years....mmm 30 teams x 80 games (/2) x 10 seasons. Conservatively, if we use 2 occurrences of a 30 point comeback in 10 years, the actual probability is less than 1 in 6,000.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    If there weren't so many damn injuries I would consider resting Lowry tomorrow so he would be fresh for the Celtics. Thing is Lowry is a rhythm player, so when he sits too long he comes back rusty, but it's gotta have crossed the coach's mind.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Also this is the 2nd time our press has completely fucked an opponent. I thought it was just the Sixers being fuck ups. But nick may be onto something here. 2020 version of the box and 1

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Just finished watching holy fuck that was inspiring basketball. Those bench+ Lowry minitues to close was amazing. Miller was the least visible but his length and quickness on the press was big. The way our random bench guys are playing is insane. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if dewan Hernandez looks like 2016 biz when he gets minutes.

That wasn't just vintage Lowry. Those might have been the best 12 minutes of basketball I've ever seen Kyle play. Wow

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    "Before Lowry started rolling the Mavericks had a 99.7 win probability, so in theory you might see a game like this three times in 1,000."
    With 30 teams in the league, playing 82 games a year, that means there's 1230 regular season games played per year, means that it should happen ~3.7 times every single year. The fact that the last time a team has come back from 30 was a decade ago means that it's truly a statistical outlier

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Wizards’ Isaiah Thomas suspended two games for entering stands

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    I was very skeptical about Boucher coming into the season but the guy makes plays and he is productive. He doesn’t always make the right play and he gets out of position but man the guy makes stuff happen. He definitely needs to play more consistently no matter who is healthy.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied

Would be amazing to have a bench mob again. They owned the starters for so many games two years ago
    Yeah man, I wish there was enough time where everyone is healthy in the regular season to really hone that unit. It's a smallish lineup, but if you got a playmaker that can also shoot (e.g Lowry) staggered in with the Davis/RHJ/Boucher trio, plus another reliable shooter (like Thomas, or Pascal staggered in), there would be so much speed, energy, buckets and stops, we would win a ton of games. Especially considering how great of a handle Nurse has on this team.

Just need rhythm with everyone healthy, we haven't had that this year yet (given all the injuries and how many new players we got this season).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X