No announcement yet.

Game #30: Toronto Raptors 115 - Indiana Pacers 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad. Boys deserved this one. I dont usually complain about reffing but it's been a joke tonight. Something fishy

I think I dont like Indiana, so many punchable faces. Would be a fun playoff series
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tough loss, but at least it was an entertaining finish
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Close but no cigar

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Too bad. Boys deserved this one. I dont usually complain about reffing but it's been a joke tonight. Something fishy

I think I dont like Indiana, so many punchable faces. Would be a fun playoff series
          Punchable fans too
          OG is our king

Comment

• yeah that miss will do it. good play
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• About as “good” of a loss as you can have. Time to focus on ruining Boston’s Christmas
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The non politically correct thing to do would be to start Boucher and Terence Davis in place of Serge and FVV, but that will never happen.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• McCaw should not be starting. His defense is atrocious, no energy, seem to just stare on a loose ball, has no instinct in rebounding the ball.

This game, he allowed Warren to have free reign.

McCaw thrived sitting his ass on the bench when he was with the Warriors.

Comment

• I have a strong feeling McCaw gets assigned against Tatum or Brown next game. God help us.

Comment

• missed FTs, Myles Turner who is shooting 33% from 3 this season went supernova, those threes from Holiday. That was game.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Good prep for Boston. As a certain ex coach was fond of saying, don't want them to get all fat and sassy.

Comment

• Our chance to win was in the 4th. We had it and then gave up some open 3's. We couldn't make enough shots.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                              Our chance to win was in the 4th. We had it and then gave up some open 3's. We couldn't make enough shots.
                              Like open FTs.

Comment

• Kyle played a great game. Was an AND W at end of 4Q. Just needed some more help. Gutsy game.

Comment

Working...
                                X