X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Tough loss. I know we're depleted and on a grind of a schedule, but we keep losing to our main Eastern competition. 1-5 if I got my math right. Still early but the 6th seed is a big possibility. Going to suck for the 3rd place team.
    3v6 and 4v5 in the East this year are going to be insane fights.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Tough loss. I know we're depleted and on a grind of a schedule, but we keep losing to our main Eastern competition. 1-5 if I got my math right. Still early but the 6th seed is a big possibility. Going to suck for the 3rd place team.
    Had a chance to win at least 3 of those 5 losses - couldn’t close out Miami or Indy and lost a 4Q in Boston.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Turner made like 5 of 6, Ibaka is not going to keep him off the line and the guy can shoot over our guards. I thought we had it in the 4th up 5, but we gave Holiday too much space (right in front of Kyle / Fred) at the top of the key and he knocked down an uncontested 3.
    OG was the main cover on Turner and he was roasting him from the get go. Just too small. Boucher did a nice job for the brief times they were matched up.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I didn't mind Lowry taking that shot above the break to end the 4th. It didn't work, but Lowry was the hot hand, and he had a clean open look. Just a bit short. He missed all his 3's I think in OT as well, including the wide open corner shot when they were down 4. So in hindsight he probably cooled down too much or his legs just got tired.

Again some great play from our bench. RHJ was impressive. Hope he's fine after getting kicked in the head and falling on his back/side. Our guys are going through the ringer.

It was actually a really fun game. Both teams on a back to back yet it didn't feel like it. Gotta hand it to the Pacers though. They just were a bit better in the end. Turner and Holiday were too good. Brogdon may have actually hurt them not helped them if he played.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    The Pacers (21-10) set a franchise record with 42 3-pointers attempted and matched a season high with 18 made. That included four in the fourth quarter and overtime.

The Raptors (21-9) missed 17 of their first 19 shots from 3-point range in falling behind by 15 points in the second quarter. They eventually rallied, despite finishing 11 of 40 from beyond the arc.
    Turner made like 5 of 6, Ibaka is not going to keep him off the line and the guy can shoot over our guards. I thought we had it in the 4th up 5, but we gave Holiday too much space (right in front of Kyle / Fred) at the top of the key and he knocked down an uncontested 3.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Gosh this team just never quits. Indy couldn't miss, reffing was... odd, to say the least, missing players and missing shots and we still almost pulled it off.

Didn't like the decision to dribble out the clock and take the contested jumper with no action to end the 4th. Gotta play for the score on the road on a back to back.
    Nurse never calls a TO in those situations. He likes to let it roll hoping his closer makes a good play.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    The Pacers (21-10) set a franchise record with 42 3-pointers attempted and matched a season high with 18 made. That included four in the fourth quarter and overtime.

The Raptors (21-9) missed 17 of their first 19 shots from 3-point range in falling behind by 15 points in the second quarter. They eventually rallied, despite finishing 11 of 40 from beyond the arc.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Gosh this team just never quits. Indy couldn't miss, reffing was... odd, to say the least, missing players and missing shots and we still almost pulled it off.

Didn't like the decision to dribble out the clock and take the contested jumper with no action to end the 4th. Gotta play for the score on the road on a back to back.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Way to go Nick. NBA is the most corrupt officiated game in pro sports or perhaps just gross incompetence, baseball would be next

Leave a comment:

replied
    Honestly the 6th seed might be better than the 4th or 5th, cause I think we’ve got a solid shot against any team in the East besides the Bucks (against whom we’ve got a still existent but definitely smaller shot)

But that said, we could also be in the 2nd seed by New Year’s, seeds 2-6 is going to be an absolute dogfight all season

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Turnovers and 3pt shooting. Pacers shot 42% from 3. Boucher had a tough time catching passes tonight. Dropped at least 3 that usually lead to dunks.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Kyle played a great game. Was an AND W at end of 4Q. Just needed some more help. Gutsy game.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Our chance to win was in the 4th. We had it and then gave up some open 3's. We couldn't make enough shots.
    Like open FTs.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Our chance to win was in the 4th. We had it and then gave up some open 3's. We couldn't make enough shots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X