Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas RR

We're almost there!
    Merry Christmas to all my RR brothers and sisters.
    Count your blessings, value your friends and family, tell your kids and parents that you love them.
    Eat drink and be merry, Jesus loves you baby!

And remember, I'll be drinkin' for you.....

I’m partial to el dorado...double digits if you have it...if not whatever you have...

Merry Christmas to all who partake and to those who don’t ....seasons best to all of you...

except if your a chowders fan...then coal and lemons for you.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

I'll take a rum and egg nog. Merry Christmas to all, our first Christmas as NBA Champions, bitches
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I'll take a rum and egg nog. Merry Christmas to all, our first Christmas as NBA Champions, bitches
        I bought some Neilson's regular Egg Nog and also some of the Presidents Choice Candy Cane egg nog.
        Dark rum and cognac or just rum? Ground fresh nutmeg?

Of course I have a few growlers of Collective Arts IPA number 10 and tall cans of Rhyme and Reason, Life in the Clouds, Muskoka Brewery Detour and Mad Tom, Amsterdam Boneshaker plus Flying Monkeys SmashBomb and Hoptical IIlusion.....plus one can of Heineken somebody left here awhile ago.

Comment

Best Raptors fan site (and best members) that I have come across in 25 years of Raptor fandom. Right from the alt.sports.raps days of Usenet to now, I still love my Raptors fix. And if it comes from a (mostly) rational and insightful bunch of basketball lovers, it is certainly ALL GOOD.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of the Season to you all. Everyone brings something to the table, and it makes for a pretty scrumptious feast.

Okay, who's going to carve?

Comment

Happy Holidays, all.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              Best Raptors fan site (and best members) that I have come across in 25 years of Raptor fandom. Right from the alt.sports.raps days of Usenet to now, I still love my Raptors fix. And if it comes from a (mostly) rational and insightful bunch of basketball lovers, it is certainly ALL GOOD.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of the Season to you all. Everyone brings something to the table, and it makes for a pretty scrumptious feast.

Okay, who's going to carve?
              So far only 3 of us are drinking. What can I get you and Dan H?

Comment

Ok in the spirit of the holidays, let's play "give the RR poster a middle name" - Now remember, it's Christmas, so no trolling, just good nature fun you'd poke at a buddy watching the game at the bar with you. Like this:

Shoutout to : G_"Oh-I-hate-that-the-Bucks-win-so-much-and-I-wish-we-had-their-players" Deane

PS.: Nice thread dude, happy holiday season to all

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!! Ill take a whiskey Ginger Deaner
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                    Ok in the spirit of the holidays, let's play "give the RR poster a middle name" - Now remember, it's Christmas, so no trolling, just good nature fun you'd poke at a buddy watching the game at the bar with you. Like this:

Shoutout to : G_"Oh-I-hate-that-the-Bucks-win-so-much-and-I-wish-we-had-their-players" Deane
                    Dan "Darryl Morey" H
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

PS.: Nice thread dude, happy holiday season to all
                      I only want one of their players
                      Whiskey Ginger coming up.

Comment

Joey "I'm going out for several months -- play nice while I'm gone" The Moderator.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

Comment

To Raptor basketball fans. Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Comment

Gold "Gif" Blum. Does that work? Merry Christmas to all and good wishes for whatever holiday your are celebrating.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Gold "Gif" Blum. Does that work? Merry Christmas to all and good wishes for whatever holiday your are celebrating.
                              I prefer Gif Goldblum, but for the middle-name game, that’ll do

You meanwhile...

You gave us The Shot?? You sealed the Championship????

I mean shit...

J-The Shot-Claw?
                              J-LarryO’B-Claw?
                              J-GRROAT-Claw???

Take your pick!

Comment

Working...
                              X