• Ebonhawke
    replied
    oh - and Merry Christmas Raptors Republic

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    C'mon Serge jeesh .....
    "At Christmas in Congo you see everybody out on the street – it’s so nice outside, not like Toronto."

Cool story though:
    https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ristmas-congo/
    Today it's 31C in Brazzaville - mostly sunny skies

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Now officially, MERRY CHRISTMAS RR!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    C'mon Serge jeesh .....
    "At Christmas in Congo you see everybody out on the street – it’s so nice outside, not like Toronto."

Cool story though:
    https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ristmas-congo/
    Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Dec 24th, 2019, 10:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Gold "Gif" Blum. Does that work? Merry Christmas to all and good wishes for whatever holiday your are celebrating.
    I prefer Gif Goldblum, but for the middle-name game, that’ll do

You meanwhile...

You gave us The Shot?? You sealed the Championship????

I mean shit...

J-The Shot-Claw?
    J-LarryO’B-Claw?
    J-GRROAT-Claw???

Take your pick!

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Gold "Gif" Blum. Does that work? Merry Christmas to all and good wishes for whatever holiday your are celebrating.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    To Raptor basketball fans. Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Joey "I'm going out for several months -- play nice while I'm gone" The Moderator.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Ok in the spirit of the holidays, let's play "give the RR poster a middle name" - Now remember, it's Christmas, so no trolling, just good nature fun you'd poke at a buddy watching the game at the bar with you. Like this:

Shoutout to : G_"Oh-I-hate-that-the-Bucks-win-so-much-and-I-wish-we-had-their-players" Deane

PS.: Nice thread dude, happy holiday season to all
    I only want one of their players
    Whiskey Ginger coming up.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Ok in the spirit of the holidays, let's play "give the RR poster a middle name" - Now remember, it's Christmas, so no trolling, just good nature fun you'd poke at a buddy watching the game at the bar with you. Like this:

Shoutout to : G_"Oh-I-hate-that-the-Bucks-win-so-much-and-I-wish-we-had-their-players" Deane
    Dan "Darryl Morey" H

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Merry Christmas to all!! Ill take a whiskey Ginger Deaner

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied

PS.: Nice thread dude, happy holiday season to all

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Best Raptors fan site (and best members) that I have come across in 25 years of Raptor fandom. Right from the alt.sports.raps days of Usenet to now, I still love my Raptors fix. And if it comes from a (mostly) rational and insightful bunch of basketball lovers, it is certainly ALL GOOD.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of the Season to you all. Everyone brings something to the table, and it makes for a pretty scrumptious feast.

Okay, who's going to carve?
    So far only 3 of us are drinking. What can I get you and Dan H?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Happy Holidays, all.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Best Raptors fan site (and best members) that I have come across in 25 years of Raptor fandom. Right from the alt.sports.raps days of Usenet to now, I still love my Raptors fix. And if it comes from a (mostly) rational and insightful bunch of basketball lovers, it is certainly ALL GOOD.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best of the Season to you all. Everyone brings something to the table, and it makes for a pretty scrumptious feast.

Okay, who's going to carve?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X