AFTER 25 YEARS --
    IT'S YOUR
    FIRST EVER
    HOMECOURT
    CHRISTMAS DAY
    RAPTORS'
    EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!

... What an incredible year.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say as a long-(long)-time Raptor fan, this has been one of the best years of my life.

Well...
    IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

And while we're thankful for what we have...

WE AIN'T DONE YET.

WE. WANT. MORE.

So...

Christmas wishes:

If I can wish for one thing for this holiday season -- it's health. Health for each and every one of you who frequent these boards. Whether you're a sometimes lurker or an RR addict, I wish the best of health to you, yours -- and to every Raptor on our roster.

Get Healthy.

Stay Healthy.

That's my wish.

And...

I want this win.

Without further ado...

YOUR STARTERS:

vs.

You know them...

You hate them...

(I should mention, Gordon Hayward has missed their last three games but is close to a return. If he returns, he likely draws into the starting lineup. Marcus Smart, while on the mend, is not expected to play.)

Whoever suits up...
    Let's beat these
    a-holes.

Merry Christmas!!!
    Happy Channukah!!!
    Happy Kwanzaa!!!
    Festivus for the
    Rest of us!!!

Let's get this W...

GO RAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contrary to most, I didn't really want a Christmas game. Family should be first for both players and fans on Christmas Day....
    The same as most, I'm sure I'll sneak a peak or two or three while the turkey is basting and the adult bevvies are flowing. Go Raps!

Merry Christmas.

Comment

lebron and Anthony Davis both questionable for Christmas day game vs Clippers lol
      Now all fans need is for Kawhi to take load management day

Comment

Well, we know the team will fight. So it should be entertaining if nothing else. Boston is a tough opponent. But at least they are pretty thin up front, where most of our injuries are, and maybe our abundance of wing defenders can keep us in this one. Need some shots to go down though. Without Pascal we are very reliant on perimeter shooting.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          lebron and Anthony Davis both questionable for Christmas day game vs Clippers lol
          Now all fans need is for Kawhi to take load management day
          Lol. That would be the perfect Christmas gift: a lump of coal from the NBA stars who are so full of themselves that they now have contempt for their own fans.
          Last edited by golden; Tue Dec 24, 2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Somehow both the thread we deserved and needed. As the prophecy said, it was foretold that the Raptors would host a Christmas day game...and Patrick McCaw would be in their starting lineup. Let's get that W.

Comment

A great Goldblum game thread for this honoured holiday tradition. Raptors NBA basketball on Christmas day.

Comment

Let's keep that Atlantic conference streak going.. My wife already gave me permission to watch the game.. early Christmas gift from her

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Let's keep that Atlantic conference streak going.. My wife already gave me permission to watch the game.. early Christmas gift from her
                  I can see one of our TVs from the kitchen so that turkey and stuffing is going to take 4 quarters to prepare....and my daughter helps me make stuffing so I'm actually spending quality time with family

Comment

Games actually at perfect time in the Prairies. After morning present time and before any sort of cooking. Can just relax on the couch between the chaos.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Like some with family in the services business, our gathering will take place on an alternate day so tomorrow will get to just hang-out in front of the TV...yeah baby

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Oh yeah the streak. Now that should be enough motivation to score a win. Just go out and make some damn 3's! Simple eh?

Comment

Hayward "probable" for tomorrow. Aren't we all?

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Now officially, Merry Christmas...game day!

Comment

Working...
                              X