Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

you sure don't mean FVV?
    FVV is only a disappointment if you had high expectations, and especially with Pascal our.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

And we are talking about age smh
      26 years old is way too old.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

FVV is only a disappointment if you had high expectations, and especially with Pascal our.
        better than Kyle though no?

Comment

• Wannamaker had two very vulnerable drives to the net going for a fastbreak layup. Kinda wish we’d taken the opportunity to take him out after that shit he pulled on Kyle.

Not really, but I can fantasize for a moment.

Comment

• Five quick points, steal then pass to McCaw - 0, missed alley-oop - 0 and FVV turnover - 0 and Boston scores on all 3 trips. Good-bye comeback.

Comment

26 years old is way too old.
              What?

ur spinning the wrong wheel buddy

Comment

• i have no idea what mccaw is out there for

Comment

Boucher is 2 years older than McCaw
                  Boucher started really late in basketball like Pascal.... and he’s still improving. I don’t give AF about age. Give me heart, talent, physical tools and work ethic. Even so, 2 years is insignificant at that age, given they McCaw has probably been playing basketball for twice as long as Boucher.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    i have no idea what mccaw is out there for
                    His 4 million and 3 rings are trade buffers come deadline

So i hope that is the case but his value is a bag of chips

so thats that

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

What?

ur spinning the wrong wheel buddy
                      Boucher is not developing player. He's 26 years old. What you seeing is pretty much what you're going to get. the only guy on this team with potential for growth is Davis.

Comment

better than Kyle though no?
                        You asking me that? Lol. I’m still going with FVV = Patty Mills with a green light.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Boucher started really late in basketball like Pascal.... and he’s still improving. I don’t give AF about age. Give me heart, talent, physical tools and work ethic. Even so, 2 years is insignificant at that age, given they McCaw has probably been playing basketball for twice as long as Boucher.
                          Both don't have much potential. the only guy that makes sense to develop is Davis.

Comment

• Haha OG nailed on the bench over McCaw

developing McCaw has been Nurse’s objective this season injuries or no injuries

Comment

Boucher is not developing player. He's 26 years old. What you seeing is pretty much what you're going to get. the only guy on this team with potential for growth is Davis.
                              Disagree. Boucher has already shown tons of improvement with minutes, even this year. He’s hitting goddamn 3s better than, McCaw FFS... a guard. C’mon, man. Even Jason Kidd developed his 3pt game at age 35. Brook Lopez. Ageism is discrimination. Lol.

Comment

What again Boucher is not a developing player. Smh

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

TD should start then so we both are still on the same track.

not McCaw and not that he is 24 years old

Comment

Working...
                                X