Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum is getting by Kyle and Fred, no attempt at perimeter defense,

Comment

• Thank you McCaw for handing Jalen Brown some National TV Christmas recognition.

Comment

• Nurse is gonna play Kyle another 40 minutes.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• McCaw sucks executing the press too. He is .... appalling.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Both don't have much potential. the only guy that makes sense to develop is Davis.
            Boucher is the definition of ‘potential’, with those freakish physical attributes. His speed, length and motor are elite, even by NBA standards. And he can shoot 3s. And he’s mentally tough. That’s not worth developing? Lay off the egg nog, Mixx. Lol.

Comment

• what position does mccaw even play? is he a guard? he can't shoot or dribble. Is he a forward? He can't rebound or score inside. And for all his physical tools he doesn't show anything on the defensive end either.

Comment

• And then there’s Stanley...

Comment

• Nurse has been playing the tough love game with RHJ, Stanley, OG and TD making them earn playing time. Dont know why hes taking the opposite approach with McCaw
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Message to Nick: Boston can beat the press.

Comment

• Haha

Stanley Johnson and Patrick McCaw are both sewn of the same thread

Masai, you are not god after all.

trade these negatives for third round picks if there is such a thing

Comment

• I'm not trying 2 hate on the kid..but P. McCaw should b sitting..Ibaka should b playing instead of him...maybe coach nurse trying 2 have his trade value go up..I still think his good player, but off the bench 15 mins..tops..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Boucher is the definition of ‘potential’, with those freakish physical attributes. His speed, length and motor are elite, even by NBA standards. And he can shoot 3s. And he’s mentally tough. That’s not worth developing? Lay off the egg nog, Mixx. Lol.
                          Yes he's not worth developing since he can't get minutes with Gasol and Ibaka both back in and he's entering his physical prime. I don't care when he started.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                            Message to Nick: Boston can beat the press.
                            A Brad Stevens team is not going be embarrassed on National TV by a high school defense.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yes he's not worth developing since he can't get minutes with Gasol and Ibaka both back in and he's entering his physical prime. I don't care when he started.
                              Ibaka is prime trade bait.

Comment

• Shaqtin

Comment

Working...
                                X