No announcement yet.

Game #31: Boston Celtics 118 - Toronto Raptors 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Coach Nurse thinks Patrick Mccaw is Kawli Leonard...give him some time load management for next game..Lol..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Don't expect another Christmas game for a loooong time. After first 2 minutes, Boston kicked Raptors butt.

Comment

• Got outclassed. Credit to Boston. Perfect game plan to avoid easy fast break points. Celtics were composed and had the 4 on 5 advantage for most of the game by seeing McCaw on the other side.

Now 1-6 against the East's best. Hopefully Pascal is back for the next game, so we can bump McCaw from the starting lineup.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          for real though. we need another moderator.
          It’s the Wild West in here, but TBH it was a lot nastier in the old days when we actually had mods. Pretty tame these days.

Comment

• Without that rather historic comeback driven by a 47 pt. 4Q, this group is challenged offensively to score more than 20 pts a quarter. Today we won the 2nd and 4th quarters by 4, lost the 1st and 3rd by 20. Our starters can't match other teams starters (no big surprise give injuries)

Comment

• Giannis and The Bucks getting roasted. And they don’t even have McCaw on their team.

Comment

• It's usually one or the the other but we got owned both outside (with lots of uncontested looks for the Celtics from 3), and on the inside (Kanter and other forwards just having their way at the rim). Really missed Gasol's interior defence and screens on our offence. Missed Norm's explosiveness to the rim as they game started to get too methodical/slow, as well as his 3pt shot. Also missed his length on defence to contest some of those Boston 3's (though a lot of that was just sound playmaking by them to generate the open looks). And of course missed Siakam a ton of this one on both ends.

A W Saturday is doable but Nick has a lot to adjust to try to mitigate the absence of these 3 guys before they play them again

Comment

• Serge Ibaka + OG Anunoby for Jrue Holiday
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Serge Ibaka + OG Anunoby for Jrue Holiday
                    I think New Orleans turns that down in a heartbeat unfortunately

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

I think New Orleans turns that down in a heartbeat unfortunately
                      yeah...only Raps prolly think that highly of OG...sigh

Comment

• Boston will be on a back to back when we play them next. They are in Cleveland the night before

Comment

• inspires confidence

Comment

inspires confidence
                            I'm not trying 2 make excuses..Raps have been hurt all year and they still play hard and win games,raps will be fine.
                            Wait till they get healthy and Masai does something liike..d@#n..yup that's what we needed..

P.S

Just watching Lakers vs Clippers...Aww man...Kawli..breaks my heart 2 c Kawli in Clippers jersey and they are booing him in Los Angeles..he will regret this moment in life I believe,don't c him ever winning ever again,I could b wrong..They got talent,but they still the clips..as for Paul George,hasn't done much in playoffs..just saying..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Lakers need someone like Lowry badly

Comment

• Huuuuge Pat Bev block on the king for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X