GAME #33: OKC Thunder 98 - Toronto Raptors 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #33: OKC Thunder 98 - Toronto Raptors 97

MISSING MULTIPLE PLAYERS, BENCH STEPPING UP AND PLAYING WITH CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL EFFORT?

PROJECTED STARTING LINE UPS

TORONTO RAPTORS

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

TEAM NOTES

didn't even need everybody back

Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Dec 29, 2019, 03:44 AM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This is the way
      (epic thread start on a short rest back to back)

Comment

Why the 6 start time? I mean we're on a back to back. Ugh.

OKC has a pretty decent team but I see that they have some big injuries to key players. Paul and Shai though are their best two players and will be playing. Will be fun to see our back court against theirs. Adams always gave JV fits.. not sure what he will do against Serge.

They are 7th in the West and above .500 (well 16-15) so shouldn't take them for granted. I don't think we will. Not a great road team so could use any advantage we can off a back to back.

Looking forward to seeing Shai play tonight.

Comment

MixxAOR showing that championship DNA.

Comment

Game Day!
            Gonna need Serge against Steven Adams tonight and then let Boucher run wild

Comment

Nurse kniws more about what McCaw can bring then RR? FVV sees more too?
              Who knew?

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...h-win-celtics/

Comment

OKC has been the surprise of the season. They play hard every night. I think we win but think its still close even without Gallo and Dennis.
                Shai is starting to rival Jamal for my favorite Canadian. Can't wait to watch those 2 play together in Victoria.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Weird start time. I’m happy SGA is doing great this season but would also be happy if he took his foot off the pedal this game
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Who knew?

Easy there. Let’s hold off on the McCaw HoF induction just yet, Deaner. I mean the bar is set ridiculously low for McCaw now. Pretty much any fringe NBA player can have 1 good game out of 10 if the coach keeps throwing you out there and tweaks the schemes specifically to hide your weaknesses. And especially when you surround him with a guy like Lowry and other championship caliber role players, plus Nurse.

Let’s see if he can string together a few more decent games. I’d also like to see that next level defense McCaw is supposed to have to justify that starting role. Haven’t seen anything special yet.

Hopefully this is the beginning.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Who knew?

Need to see like a 30-40 game stretch of him playing meaningful and consistent minutes. He has never had a run like that as far as I know. Again, team made an investment in him so it would be nice to pay it off.

Comment

Blows me away how good OKC has been. It shouldn't, my win projections had them 8th in the West, but that was a result that had me surprised. And here they are...

​
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So.. Houston is resting Westbrook tonight against the Pelicans, and Capela has been downgraded to 'out', and Harden is 'questionable'

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Blows me away how good OKC has been. It shouldn't, my win projections had them 8th in the West, but that was a result that had me surprised. And here they are...

​
                            I would like to say that I predicted that they would be very decent before the season started in one of the pre-season threads. Very happy with my prediction as I believe they'll get better as the year goes on. Chris Paul is still really good.

Comment

Lowry always being fab in December, let's hope this play continues after the all-star break. Great to see that Raptors are finding ways of building chemistry with various line ups due to circumstances. When the playoffs come, opposing coaches won't know what hit them.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                              X