No announcement yet.

GAME #33: OKC Thunder 98 - Toronto Raptors 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all on the officials. Expect the NBA too admit mistake on the Paul DD..

NO RESPECT

worst officials of any sport
    Last edited by Tmac2darak; Sun Dec 29, 2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Lost a very winnable game. No idea why Fred didn't foul right away. And the refs really blew what should have been a jump ball. Shai is awesome though. Canada ball is in good shape if he shows up.

Comment

That no call on Paul was so stupid. Its either a foul, jump ball or double dribble. Kyle never had possession. You can't have a player dribble, jump in the air with the ball, land, dribble back and shoot a jumper without a call.

Comment

We lose but Shai looks really good. Most points against the Raps by a Canadian.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Game Day!
            Gonna need Serge against Steven Adams tonight and then let Boucher run wild
            Yup, you need more than your Point Guards to step up to win in this league....

Comment

Tony Brown,Bill Kennedy and Brett Nansel are S#$T..Especially Tony Brown,he is the worse..Bill Kennedy never officiates raptor game and this is why,no respect,I don't like making excuses..but common,that was awful. Raps loose fine,no worries they deserve 2 loose,but tonight,just garbage..If I'm coach nurse,just unload tonight,pay the tab or let the raptor organization and team pay it..it would b worth it.

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

hard to blame refs when they fucked up at the end. Lowry and FVV couldn't contain SGA and Paul and that was game.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  Man not even 2 pages and it's the 4th Q lmao
                  38 posts TOTAL for a game? Has to be a (bad) record

Comment

OG, the guy has been MIA lately?

Comment

waste of money
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Raps had lots of chances but I am getting real tired of the disrespect towards this team from officials. That Nurse tech was absurd. And again the free throw disparity.
                        Last edited by slaw; Sun Dec 29, 2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

hard to blame refs when they fucked up at the end. Lowry and FVV couldn't contain SGA and Paul and that was game.
                          Don't blame refs for the game, just that one fuck up with Paul. No way that was a no call.

Comment

That Paul no-call was absolutely wild, but it’s not like we thoroughly deserved to win. Very sloppy and tired at times, especially at the end. Not fouling was a total brainfart. Sucks but on to the next.

McCaw 3-5 from three. Not sure where this has come from
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I think the whole republic was on a Segababa. This may be the record.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                                OG, the guy has been MIA lately?
                                Been an overall disappointing season so far from him.
                                Last year he had a few valid excuses and we cut him a lot of slack.
                                This year, He has to show something more; he seems to be consistently OK with very few great games

Comment

Working...
                                X