Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    I think they'll want to get a good look at Bembry, he's their second draft attempt this year like RHJ was last year.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Eh idk he made some hustle plays and hit the occasional shot but the game looked too fast for him. Sounds like a great guy in conferences but I dont really see him cracking the rotation.
    I dont think bembry and Johnson should be in the rotation either. Just saying if we get to a point due to fouls/injury etc. Brisset should be ahead of those 2 in the pecking order for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    He should be in front of both stanley and bembry IMO. When he got a few minutes last year i thought he looked like he had potential
    Eh idk he made some hustle plays and hit the occasional shot but the game looked too fast for him. Sounds like a great guy in conferences but I dont really see him cracking the rotation.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    He should be in front of both stanley and bembry IMO. When he got a few minutes last year i thought he looked like he had potential

Leave a comment:

replied
    I liked what I saw in his limited minutes last year. I definitely think he could be a solid end-of-rotation piece this season

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Will be interesting to see if he can outwork the competition - e.g. Stanley Johnson - for those backup 4 minutes. He just got a vote of confidence with organization choosing him over Hernandez to complete the roster.

As posters said in the other thread, a 3-ball in the repertoire could make it an easy decision for Nurse to get Oshae on the floor instead of just sliding OG over to power forward.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Oshae with the contract!

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied

big potential, hahaha lowry's lovin' it

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    And nice to see him knock down some 3s.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Keeps showing some really nice defensive footwork.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Love the young guys. Almost all their stories look like they will have happy endings.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Wanting to edit the OP to include his alley oop yesterday, will keep an eye out.
    You've already taken care of the OP... but here it is boiled down.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Definitely moves a bit like RHJ on defense, which is not a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Wanting to edit the OP to include his alley oop yesterday, will keep an eye out.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    I was going to say.... he deserves a thread.
    Did they say he had the least body fat of anyone in the NBA???
    No, just one of the ones with the lowest. I like his defence, he's not a foul-prone handsy guy which happens a lot with rookies, moves his feet a lot, stays down, and has good timing to contest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X