• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything All Star 2020

Tacko Fall for the win.

Kyrie and Trae as the top two vote-getting guards in the East???? geezus

Your vote counts double today.

Let's get Pascal and Kyle in there.

I hope Kyle gets in. Just to help him with his HOF chances (even though they'll always be slim). Pascal should get in. He was having a tremendous season before he got hurt. I guess it will depend on when he comes back. If he doesn't miss to many games before now and then he has a great shot. Not a lot of decent forwards in the East either.

I don't think any Raptor starts though. We have a huge fan base but odds will be low. Pascal has Embiid, Giannis and Jimmy to compete with. I'm a bit surprised that Siakam has more votes than Jimmy actually. And Kyle has too many guards ahead of him. He also doesn't seem like he has a lot of "player" friends. He may get some of the media vote, but even then it won't really help much, IMO.

Kyrie has played 11 games and has 400K+ votes. Fans are dumb.

Comment

Lowry won't start so the voting doesn't matter much for him, though the coaches are usually smart so I suspect he will get voted in by them.

Pascal has a solid shot to start, which is nice, and if he doesn't he'll be an easy pick for the coaches. I do think the media will likely vote for Pascal too, he may well start at this rate. Would be nice if he could return to the lineup before voting closes, get that extra push.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Not surprised, the all star voting is a joke. How about no Freddy..wow..thank u..get him pi@@ed, cant wait for the playoffs, a lot of ppl are gonna b eating crow..
        I honestly think his one of our best players...clutch..

P.S.

Freddy must b signed..soon, dont wait, rumors are starting 2 percolating that he might get max from another team.. yikes..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Tacko Fall for the win.

Kyrie and Trae as the top two vote-getting guards in the East???? geezus

Your vote counts double today.

Let's get Pascal and Kyle in there.
          I want there to be fan voting for the ASG, but what a mess.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Hopefully Siakam is back in time to play...

Comment

All Star voting is a joke? You think?

Melo (a dude who couldn't even find a job this season) and Dwight Howard (washed up has-been) are in the top 10 forwards in the Western conference....

Kyrie and Derrick Rose?

We need to get Pascal voted in over Embiid and show Giannis what's up in the Six

Comment

Another year, another Kyle getting shit on in the eastern conference guards category. Used to be Demar getting way more votes, now its Pascal. Even our own fans don't appreciate him at all.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

I want there to be fan voting for the ASG, but what a mess.
                  The top 4 or 5 vote getters actually aren't bad in every category except Eastern Conference guards, where its an absolute dumpster fire
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Another year, another Kyle getting shit on in the eastern conference guards category. Used to be Demar getting way more votes, now its Pascal. Even our own fans don't appreciate him at all.
                    Make sure you vote for him every day, god knows we can't count on golden on this one.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

It would be really fun to have Doncic be the captain over Lebron. Bet he would hate that. Hope Luka gets the European bump
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

My picks based strictly top 5 not favorites.
                        West- Lebron, AD, Kawhi, Doncic. Harden
                        East, Giannis, Embiid, Siakam, Kemba, kyle
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

How is Trae Young so popular? He’s top 10 in the entire league in votes
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                            How is Trae Young so popular? He’s top 10 in the entire league in votes
                            ppg

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              Not surprised, the all star voting is a joke. How about no Freddy..wow..thank u..get him pi@@ed, cant wait for the playoffs, a lot of ppl are gonna b eating crow..
                              I honestly think his one of our best players...clutch..

P.S.

Freddy must b signed..soon, dont wait, rumors are starting 2 percolating that he might get max from another team.. yikes..
                              Literally nothing the Raptors can do until July. Fred is not eligible for an extension.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X