O.G Anunoby
    Serge Ibake

Nets
    Spencer Dinwiddie
    Joe Harris
    Taurean Prince
    Rodinos Kurucs
    Deandre Jordan

The good guys won the first matchup 110-102. Down 3 rotation pieces any road matchup is going to be a grind for this squad. The nets may be getting the long awaiting return of Caris Levert while Kyrie "D.B. Cooper" is no where to be found.

Berta x-factor- Terrence Davis the Third- We need scoring help and we need it now. Terrence will finally crack the 20 point mark tonight.

Honorable Mention-RHJ- He had a rough match up the first time vs his former team. He was trying to do too much and as a result was taken completely out of the rotation for the following game. I Expect RHJ to remember and play more like the hustle guy we need him to be.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Nets are going to desperate for a win. Or they should be losing 4 in a row. I’m predicting a big offensive game from Toronto and Raps get the win.

Comment

Comment

Is there a timetable for Siakam and Co?
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Is there a timetable for Siakam and Co?
          Nope.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Nope.
            Man, that Detroit game was a disaster.

Comment

Thanks for picking up the gamethread. Should be a good fight with all our guys missing. But who can figure out this league when the Heat hold us to 70 something points and then they go out the next night and get torched by the Issac-less magic. As for your X factors, we might be waiting a while for Terrence Davis the third to crack 20 points. Hopefully his dad will tonight though

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                Nets are going to desperate for a win. Or they should be losing 4 in a row. I’m predicting a big offensive game from Toronto and Raps get the win.
                Motivation is not important. Whether teams win or lose, like 3-pt shooting, is all random variance.

Comment

That's not what I was expecting at all
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Yeah I thought Pascal would be back in a couple weeks. Sounds like it could stretch towards late January now.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

So they've been misleading the league as far as Pascal's injury. Crap, groins can be tricky injuries

Comment

Clips lose 140-118 to the Grizz

Comment

Man, what the fuck happened to Pascal? This sucks man
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                            Man, what the fuck happened to Pascal? This sucks man
                            When he got blocked by Drummond he came down really awkward, its weird though as he played the rest of the game. That's really hard to do if you pull your groin so bad that your out for a month plus.

Comment

Watching a game in Brooklyn feels like the settings on my tv are all fucked up..contrast and brightness
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X