• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    What? Wow!
    No way, that can not be !!! Is Utah run by someone from BC family

Comment

Fields will be harder rto move. The 2nd will come in handy. Better if we use our second to move Fields.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        WHAT? WE get the 2nd round... LOLLLL

if this is true.. im gonna go to mayoral voting poll and write Masai's name... and give it a tick
        the Yahoo article says the opposite. I mean, obviously I'm hopeful, but doubt it.

Comment

Hoops Rumors is quoting Woj, and Woj's article says we are giving up the 2nd rounder not getting one.. and that makes more sense since it is Steve Novak that we are talking about.

Comment

No, Woj says we give up a future 2nd rounder. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...181622872.html

Still happy he's gone though
            @Boymusic66

Comment

Anyways, there's more to come this offseason evidently.

Comment

I feel that it wad a bad tweet, everyone else is reporting the raptors giving up a 2nd rounder
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Fields will be harder rto move. The 2nd will come in handy. Better if we use our second to move Fields.
                  I honestly think we are keeping fields to play out this year. Infact I hope we do he has a good defensive presence and seems like a good player just hasn't been able to live up to the contract. That contract isn't his fault though.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                    Just Amazing ... For a second I thought we did not give him even a 2nd round pick and I was like how the heck did he manage that.

Just today, I said, I hope MU use some of these 2 round picks that we have to move Novak, Hayes and Fields contract and he just did it

Now, it is time to focus on Chuck Hayes ... I am afraid moving Fields means including a 1st round pick.
                    Do they need that cap space this year? Novak had 2015-16 salary. But Hayes and Fields can just be allowed to expire.

Comment

With novak gone, how much money do we have for a FA Small Forward now ??????/

Comment

I think we have about $7M to spend.. if GV takes $4M of that, and Novak's trade opens up $3.4M.. we have $6.4M to use before we hit the tax.. Masai can go shopping

The max we can offer a mid level is $5.3M.

Comment

#thankyoubasedmasai

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                            Pretty good. A 2nd rounder is a good price to drop 7 mil.

Also, I wonder who talked to Woj, both Jazz and Ujiri's Raptors are generally silent as a grave.
                            Probably the agents.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              I feel that it wad a bad tweet, everyone else is reporting the raptors giving up a 2nd rounder
                              Yeah, it would make zero sense. Who would give assets for Novak. It's pretty great that a 2nd round pick was enough.

Comment

This gives us the entire midlevel to use, plus a low-risk/high-reward flier on a minimum if we want, and still be below the tax
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X