Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    #AnotherVetBitesTheDust

Casey sitting at the bar with a tear in his beer.

"Masai.....vets.....I need vets.....get me someone born in the 70s....earlier the better."
    You need to stop hating on Casey and on DD while we are at it and actually move on.

Casey is the coach and MU has 100% trust on him

Comment

• Novak wasted little time in winning over Utah fans. Hours after the surprising news had settled in Friday night, he posted a picture of The Most Interesting Man in the World from the Dos Equis commercials with this message, "I don't always listen to music, but when I do...I prefer Jazz."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...m%2Frumors.htm
      Novak hoping for chance to be relevant again. Long article.

Good luck Steve!

Comment

• Good article. Nice to see Novak rolling with it. Hope he finds a home there, for himself and his family.

Comment

• novak always seemed like a good guy he just sucked and i hated when he was on the court
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
            You need to stop hating on Casey and on DD while we are at it and actually move on.

Casey is the coach and MU has 100% trust on him
            Right, cuz pointing out a well-known trait in the form of a joke is hating right? They're the exact same thing
            @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
              Right, cuz pointing out a well-known trait in the form of a joke is hating right? They're the exact same thing
              Casey makes less than Fisher or Kerr and is guaranteed 2 years. He is on the bubble.

Comment

Working...
              X