X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Growing up with hockey culture it just doesn't feel right to see the hugging. I could see a handshake, but hugs, smiles and jokes / laughing no way.
    Hockey players don't celebrate losing and make dinner plans with the enemy while still on the ice .... brotherhood bullchit

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    The one bad part about sports is that a single result can ruin your whole evening lol
    The fact that a bunch of our important guys are dead makes it easier to deal with

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    OKC BKN going into OT

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

+1
    I can't stand the hug mentality
    Growing up with hockey culture it just doesn't feel right to see the hugging. I could see a handshake, but hugs, smiles and jokes / laughing no way.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Was a quiet 28 too, he didn't really have a dominating game at all
    There's another player like Melo who's still a UFA: Jamal Crawford. Raptors could use him. Get rid of Ponds and sign Crawford.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    I missed most of the game.
    So Carmello had 28 points was 5/8 from 3 and led the team in +/- ?

Ok.
    Was a quiet 28 too, he didn't really have a dominating game at all

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Sometimes a better team doesn't win - Markieff Morris

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

I hate that actually, make it stop lol

Why Davis doesn't get the long leash they give McCaw is beyond me.
    I agree, even when most of the guys are healthy...McCaw right away took the minutes off the bench over RHJ/ TD and Boucher

This bullshit favoritism by this coach has to fucking stop.

What Im also dumbfounded that he gets the rest right away in garbage time like he is definitely a legit starter. Only core players deserves this treatment

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Raptors play hard defensively every game and put in the effort. Unfortunately, they are too limited offensively with all of the injuries.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

Exactly
    trade OG, start Brissett
    That missed dunk early in the 1st was fucking idiotic. Dude has NO lift. People keeps calling him athletic and he's really not. Dude is as athletic as 40 year old Dirk Nowitzki.

You wanna know what an athletic player looks like? watch Siakam play or Brissett or Norm Powell.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Sorry we could not pull this one out. Their stars made big shots. Kyle was ordinary tonight shooting 6 - 23. OG makes too many mistakes and doesn't bring enough to justify starting ahead of Brissett.
    OG was playing so well right right before Kawhi poked his eye out and hasn't been able to recapture it.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Team was leading comfortably and then the matador defense of McCaw against Lillard happened.

So this excuse bullshit that there was no playmaker is retarded
    Led all but 17 seconds of that game. I'm not usually one for "should have" sports takes, but they should have won that one. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Sorry we could not pull this one out. Their stars made big shots. Kyle was ordinary tonight shooting 6 - 23. OG makes too many mistakes and doesn't bring enough to justify starting ahead of Brissett.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    The one bad part about sports is that a single result can ruin your whole evening lol
    I hate that actually, make it stop lol

Why Davis doesn't get the long leash they give McCaw is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    I missed most of the game.
    So Carmello had 28 points was 5/8 from 3 and led the team in +/- ?

Ok.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X