Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    36 minutes by McCaw
    only Lowry had 2 more minutes than him

RHJ the best defender out there only played 25 minutes

Brisette/ Boucher both played their hearts out at both ends deserved better

McCaw assigned to Lillard in the 4th quarter

Nurse beyond explanation believes in this guy guarding the best player of an opposing team.

Nurse should be called out on this, why McCaw above anybody else even with injuries.

Last game vs . The Nets, we held the fort on defense late in the game without McCaw due to foul trouble.

only another lengthy injury for this guy prevents Nurse playing this moron
    Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Tue Jan 7th, 2020, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    With all the injuries, Anunoby is THE guy that should be stepping up. I'm not asking him to be like Kawhi or Siakam or Green. All I want from him is to use his BRAIN and hit open shots. That's it. Watching him play, I don't think he has brain.

More Brissett and less Anunoby.
    Exactly
    trade OG, start Brissett

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    With all the injuries, Anunoby is THE guy that should be stepping up. I'm not asking him to be like Kawhi or Siakam or Green. All I want from him is to use his BRAIN and hit open shots. That's it. Watching him play, I don't think he has brain.

More Brissett and less Anunoby.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    I guess Nurse couldnt have challenged that non call?
    or maybe cant challenge a non call?
    or maybe I missed an earlier challenge.

Leave a comment:

replied
    The one bad part about sports is that a single result can ruin your whole evening lol

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    That was irritating.
    Yeah..but so much less so than it would have been this time last year

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    I was always defending McCaw,trying 2 c if he would wake up,change his game..I don't c it..

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Team was leading comfortably and then the matador defense of McCaw against Lillard happened.

So this excuse bullshit that there was no playmaker is retarded

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    That was irritating.

Leave a comment:

replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    no siakam, Powell and fvv at once is a little too much to handle. Thats almost all of our scoring and shot creators. This might be the injury straw that breaks the camels back
    I mentioned it at the start of the game, but Lowry was the only one who could create anything, so the Blazers were obviously swarming him on crunch time. If Fred or even Norm were out there we’d 100% get better looks

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Just dont have the scores which makes u wonder why McCaw?
    And to think an unforgivable non call which lead to Lillards 3. Unacceptable. Expect NBA to say they missed the call. But ofcourse no repercussions on these officials. Complete joke.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Officiating won the game again..and again..and again..and again..again..moving screen..moving screen..moving screen..my little one would of called that @##$..just garbage,these are the worse losses,they should of won this game and officials blew it again..

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    Trade og and let brissett start

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

no siakam, Powell and fvv at once is a little too much to handle. Thats almost all of our scoring and shot creators. This might be the injury straw that breaks the camels back

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    What a blown game. Kind of gets annoying when you see your guys run over to hug the other team as soon as they're done choking it away...what else is on tv..
    +1
    I can't stand the hug mentality

Leave a comment:

Working...
X