No announcement yet.

Game #37: Portland Trailblazers 101 Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I think of clutch time, I immediately think of having Ibaka, McCaw, RHJ and OG out there with McCaw initiating the offense.

Comment

• Fuck portland had no buisness winning that one. We choked it away. The moving screen was a killer. But man why is McCaw out there? even if you like his D its late enough in the game you can go offense-defense. Fuck!
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• With these injuries, you don't mind the loss so much except this was so winnable!

Comment

• McCaw

vs

TD
          Boucher
          Brisette
          Miller
          Matt Thomas

dont blame injuries

McCaw is a fucking curse

Comment

• total fucking screw-job. great job NBA refs. go fuck yourselves.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              What a blown game. Kind of gets annoying when you see your guys run over to hug the other team as soon as they're done choking it away...what else is on tv..
              +1
              I can't stand the hug mentality

Comment

• no siakam, Powell and fvv at once is a little too much to handle. Thats almost all of our scoring and shot creators. This might be the injury straw that breaks the camels back
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Trade og and let brissett start

Comment

• Officiating won the game again..and again..and again..and again..again..moving screen..moving screen..moving screen..my little one would of called that @##$..just garbage,these are the worse losses,they should of won this game and officials blew it again..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Just dont have the scores which makes u wonder why McCaw?
                      And to think an unforgivable non call which lead to Lillards 3. Unacceptable. Expect NBA to say they missed the call. But ofcourse no repercussions on these officials. Complete joke.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        no siakam, Powell and fvv at once is a little too much to handle. Thats almost all of our scoring and shot creators. This might be the injury straw that breaks the camels back
                        I mentioned it at the start of the game, but Lowry was the only one who could create anything, so the Blazers were obviously swarming him on crunch time. If Fred or even Norm were out there we’d 100% get better looks
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That was irritating.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Team was leading comfortably and then the matador defense of McCaw against Lillard happened.

So this excuse bullshit that there was no playmaker is retarded

Comment

• I was always defending McCaw,trying 2 c if he would wake up,change his game..I don't c it..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                That was irritating.
                                Yeah..but so much less so than it would have been this time last year

Comment

Working...
                                X