No announcement yet.

Game #37: Portland Trailblazers 101 Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one bad part about sports is that a single result can ruin your whole evening lol
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I guess Nurse couldnt have challenged that non call?
      or maybe cant challenge a non call?
      or maybe I missed an earlier challenge.

Comment

• With all the injuries, Anunoby is THE guy that should be stepping up. I'm not asking him to be like Kawhi or Siakam or Green. All I want from him is to use his BRAIN and hit open shots. That's it. Watching him play, I don't think he has brain.

More Brissett and less Anunoby.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          With all the injuries, Anunoby is THE guy that should be stepping up. I'm not asking him to be like Kawhi or Siakam or Green. All I want from him is to use his BRAIN and hit open shots. That's it. Watching him play, I don't think he has brain.

More Brissett and less Anunoby.
          Exactly
          trade OG, start Brissett

Comment

• 36 minutes by McCaw
            only Lowry had 2 more minutes than him

RHJ the best defender out there only played 25 minutes

Brisette/ Boucher both played their hearts out at both ends deserved better

McCaw assigned to Lillard in the 4th quarter

Nurse beyond explanation believes in this guy guarding the best player of an opposing team.

Nurse should be called out on this, why McCaw above anybody else even with injuries.

Last game vs . The Nets, we held the fort on defense late in the game without McCaw due to foul trouble.

only another lengthy injury for this guy prevents Nurse playing this moron
            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Tue Jan 7, 2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• I missed most of the game.
              So Carmello had 28 points was 5/8 from 3 and led the team in +/- ?

Ok.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                The one bad part about sports is that a single result can ruin your whole evening lol
                I hate that actually, make it stop lol

Why Davis doesn't get the long leash they give McCaw is beyond me.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Sorry we could not pull this one out. Their stars made big shots. Kyle was ordinary tonight shooting 6 - 23. OG makes too many mistakes and doesn't bring enough to justify starting ahead of Brissett.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Team was leading comfortably and then the matador defense of McCaw against Lillard happened.

So this excuse bullshit that there was no playmaker is retarded
                    Led all but 17 seconds of that game. I'm not usually one for "should have" sports takes, but they should have won that one. Oh well.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                      Sorry we could not pull this one out. Their stars made big shots. Kyle was ordinary tonight shooting 6 - 23. OG makes too many mistakes and doesn't bring enough to justify starting ahead of Brissett.
                      OG was playing so well right right before Kawhi poked his eye out and hasn't been able to recapture it.

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

Exactly
                        trade OG, start Brissett
                        That missed dunk early in the 1st was fucking idiotic. Dude has NO lift. People keeps calling him athletic and he's really not. Dude is as athletic as 40 year old Dirk Nowitzki.

You wanna know what an athletic player looks like? watch Siakam play or Brissett or Norm Powell.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptors play hard defensively every game and put in the effort. Unfortunately, they are too limited offensively with all of the injuries.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I hate that actually, make it stop lol

Why Davis doesn't get the long leash they give McCaw is beyond me.
                            I agree, even when most of the guys are healthy...McCaw right away took the minutes off the bench over RHJ/ TD and Boucher

This bullshit favoritism by this coach has to fucking stop.

What Im also dumbfounded that he gets the rest right away in garbage time like he is definitely a legit starter. Only core players deserves this treatment

Comment

• Sometimes a better team doesn't win - Markieff Morris
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                I missed most of the game.
                                So Carmello had 28 points was 5/8 from 3 and led the team in +/- ?

Ok.
                                Was a quiet 28 too, he didn't really have a dominating game at all

Comment

Working...
                                X