Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Raptors compete for #1 seed in east this upcoming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    As much as id love it we all know that's not happening. If the pelicans make the playoffs, especially in the west, it will deservedly go to unibrow. Also boogie is higher on the ladder. Its almost a bigger feat to make the playoffs in the west with a so so team than it is to win the east.
    True. If Pellies make the playoffs then A.D. will be MVP for sure
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Not even injury...just sat out with tightness...

Seems like the problem might be more in his head than with his body at this point.
      Regardless of Noah's comments defending Rose, this has got to be uber frustrating for the rest of the roster. How can they develop any chemistry/continuity/familiarity with him in and out of the lineup on any given night? Every game is a question mark.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Regardless of Noah's comments defending Rose, this has got to be uber frustrating for the rest of the roster. How can they develop any chemistry/continuity/familiarity with him in and out of the lineup on any given night? Every game is a question mark.
        How can they develop chemistry?

Simple they can't someone is always injured on that team
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Full disclosure...this comes from years of being a Toronto sports fan. Does anyone see the Raps being wildly successful and getting the number 1 seed only to see the number 8 seed going to Brooklyn?
          is that a bad thing?

personally, if somebody beats me at anything.. I desperately want to play them again, and beat them... while getting a hummer from their girlfriend.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
            is that a bad thing?

personally, if somebody beats me at anything.. I desperately want to play them again, and beat them... while getting a hummer from their girlfriend.
            Out of all the players on last years nets team, i most want to beat Paul pierce of the wiz. He made disparaging comments about our team in the playoffs and pregame vs us this year. I feel like he looks at us as a Mickey mouse franchise. It would also be much bigger than beating a sub .500 nets team. If Washington beat us in the playoffs we may never get another crack at old man Paul.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Seriously, I would love to play the Wizards in the first round. Unfortunately the East is too shitty for that to happen.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• The fact that if any West conf. playoff team would start playing in Eastern conference would make me say hmmm no, it is possible but not likely, means one thing. Why not? I do not remmember a season when you basically can go and take it, just need to want it badly. Cavs, Bulls, Wiz these are very beatable and inconsistent teams at least in the next couple months.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Chicago loss to Dallas and us winning keeps us in the mix.

Comment

• Don't look now, but Cleveland's reeled off 4 straight.

Comment

Don't look now, but Cleveland's reeled off 4 straight.
                      Their top 3 has twice the talent of the entire Raptors roster combined. They could be running at 80% efficiency and they'd still put Toronto out of the playoffs.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Don't look now, but Cleveland's reeled off 4 straight.
                        We should get a pretty good gauge at where we stand playing them twice in the next week.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Out of all the players on last years nets team, i most want to beat Paul pierce of the wiz. He made disparaging comments about our team in the playoffs and pregame vs us this year. I feel like he looks at us as a Mickey mouse franchise. It would also be much bigger than beating a sub .500 nets team. If Washington beat us in the playoffs we may never get another crack at old man Paul.
                          Funny i remember pierce being compliementary to our team & Fanbase, and he threw that inexperience talk out the window, saying we were getting better every game, and that 5 games is experience.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            We should get a pretty good gauge at where we stand playing them twice in the next week.
                            It's almost a blessing that we get 3 of the 4 games vs. Cleveland out of the way early (while they're still working out their kinks).

Comment

It's almost a blessing that we get 3 of the 4 games vs. Cleveland out of the way early (while they're still working out their kinks).
                              They are on a winning streak right now, lets hope their kinks aren't totally ironed out just yet..
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                They are on a winning streak right now, lets hope their kinks aren't totally ironed out just yet..
                                They don't have kinks they have serious roster issues. Varejao is benched and the front court of Love and Thompson is terrible. Marion is the best defender but doesn't provide any offense while Miller is the exact opposite. If Kyrie and Love aren't first options they aren't good players

Comment

Working...
                                X