Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Raptors compete for #1 seed in east this upcoming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also don't get too caught up on their 4 game win streak.. all games were at home, and their toughest team was Washington. They also played Orlando, Indiana and Milwaukee in that stretch.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Also don't get too caught up on their 4 game win streak.. all games were at home, and their toughest team was Washington. They also played Orlando, Indiana and Milwaukee in that stretch.
      Also they beat the Bucks by 3, the team we pummeled by 43pts. I dont think its a guaranteed win over them on Friday but we have a pretty good chance I'd say
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Also they beat the Bucks by 3, the team we pummeled by 43pts. I dont think its a guaranteed win over them on Friday but we have a pretty good chance I'd say
        The ACC might be its loudest all season on Friday.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          We gonna make LeBron lose the rest of his hairline
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Cleveland will come out trying to make a point in Toronto. They'll be aggressive in the first quarter, but as long as we keep it close we win. Cleveland doesn't deal well with adversity. We'll take Cleveland at home then again on the road. Fuck Cleveland. Shitty ass city...
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

When was the last time we beat LeBron? 5-6years?

Comment

• Amir with the three

"Takes about a week to set up"

Hahahah Jazz anouncers
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  When was the last time we beat LeBron? 5-6years?
                  lol, 2 weeks ago

Comment

lol, 2 weeks ago
                    Got me. I am still in the mode we never beat him in Miami.

Comment

• Retweeted by our own Blake Murphy. Hard to believe this is true but also hard to argue with a bunch of straight lines going in different directions

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Retweeted by our own Blake Murphy. Hard to believe this is true but also hard to argue with a bunch of straight lines going in different directions

Woah.
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• Cavs will only be a threat when LeBron trades Kyrie to a different team.

Until then I'm not concerned about them.

A healthy and rolling Wiz and Chicago however...

Comment

• Our next 21 games isn't that much different from first 20. Raptoirs can easily be 30-11 even without Derozan. BKN is second in Atlanta and already has 9 losses.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Our next 21 games isn't that much different from first 20. Raptoirs can easily be 30-11 even without Derozan. BKN is second in Atlanta and already has 9 losses.
                              The road trip later this month is tough but otherwise soft schedule.

Comment

• Knick Laker and CLE games cause us to shake our heads BUT somehow we continue to cling to number one seed.... I think the longer they stay there the more the players may be believe they can do it. Time will tell. Need 4 more wins prior to BUF road trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X