Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brissett = raptors future SF

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I know I dont have the best reputation in this forum for overvaluing Bruno

    But idk I am very doubtful that we'd be able to get Giannis

    Seriously what are the chances of giannis signing with us? And why?

    Comment


    • #32
      Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
      I know I dont have the best reputation in this forum for overvaluing Bruno

      But idk I am very doubtful that we'd be able to get Giannis

      Seriously what are the chances of giannis signing with us? And why?
      The chances of him coming here are very low because the Bucks is doing really well. For him to contemplate leaving, the Bucks would have to do really poorly this season and the next (kinda like Anthony Davis' Pelicans), and that looks like it's not happening.
      2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

      Comment


      • #33
        inthepaint wrote: View Post

        The chances of him coming here are very low because the Bucks is doing really well. For him to contemplate leaving, the Bucks would have to do really poorly this season and the next (kinda like Anthony Davis' Pelicans), and that looks like it's not happening.
        It will come down to the playoffs. They can go 82-0 but if they can't make the finals the door remains open.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • #34
          DanH wrote: View Post

          It will come down to the playoffs. They can go 82-0 but if they can't make the finals the door remains open.
          If the Raps are even semi their equals this year and next, then the Raptors plus Giannis > Bucks continuing with Giannis. To do that, Masai has to better the team for next year and not just keep running back an aging team again imo

          Comment


          • #35
            bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

            Are you sure? who was the dude calling for the raptors to lose every series then? coulda swore it was you
            I think he had a prophetic tag of "whatever2019" or something like that

            Comment


            • #36
              Jclaw wrote: View Post

              I think he had a prophetic tag of "whatever2019" or something like that
              Lol. ... I know that’ll always be how I reflect on our Championship season.

              Comment


              • #37
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                This guy here is best remembered by me for being our biggest bruno caboclo fan on the board
                Bruno had such a nice smile, who could blame him?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Quirk wrote: View Post

                  Bruno had such a nice smile, who could blame him?
                  It was the wingspan that got me

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    G__Deane wrote: View Post

                    If the Raps are even semi their equals this year and next, then the Raptors plus Giannis > Bucks continuing with Giannis. To do that, Masai has to better the team for next year and not just keep running back an aging team again imo
                    You talk like Masai is complacent... when has he ever been complacent? And when has he made a move for optics? I seem to remember him making a risky trade that temporarily damaged his reputation among fans. Masai will do what he has to do, and whatever he does will be the right thing. If there is a move to be made, he will do it. I know you think we need another 'star', but every team needs another star and right now there aren't any available. Masai can't just fabricate a trade for a star out of nowhere.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

                      It was the wingspan that got me
                      Well now you have the gadget arm brothers, Boucher and Rondae.

                      Not sure how they measure up, but they know how to use those arms.

                      Bruno still in the NBA tho

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X