Rondae Hollis-Jeffferson
    Serge Ibaka

@

Devonte Graham
    Terry Rozier
    Miles Bridges
    PJ Washington
    Bismack Biyombo

I apologize for the lack of graphics but I don't have the time to fuss with the new forum's wacky shit on my phone. If we win this one I'll put more effort into the next one.

Better win this one... Even with only two healthy starters and a bench of 905ers, the talent outlook still favours us rather dramatically.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

We played them once if I recall already and blew them away. But that was with Siakam I think. Charlotte is actually a fun team. They make a lot of mistakes but they can hit the 3 and they like to take the 3. We did a decent job against Portland for 3 quarters until Dame hit some big 3's. Can't let that happen again.

Hopefully OG has a better game. Need Serge to also own the paint again.

Comment

Still would like to see Brisset draw the start.
        It's tough having 2 non-shooter in RHJ and McCaw, especially when O.G hasn't been shooting well and Serge is hit or miss if his shot is going to drop.
        RHJ would be helpful to provide a bit of playmaking and some veteran savy to the 905 lineup. and oshae can provide similar hustle plays with some of the outside touch RHJ lacks
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Still would like to see Brisset draw the start.
          It's tough having 2 non-shooter in RHJ and McCaw
          , especially when O.G hasn't been shooting well and Serge is hit or miss if his shot is going to drop.
          RHJ would be helpful to provide a bit of playmaking and some veteran savy to the 905 lineup. and oshae can provide similar hustle plays with some of the outside touch RHJ lacks
          why, is brissett a shooter? he shot 27% from 3 his last year at syracuse and is shooting 17% on 4.5 attempts per game in the g league through 13 games.

nice to see him knock one down last night but i don't think he's adding shooting to the starting lineup.

god i hope we get healthy soon to take advantage of this cake stretch of the schedule

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

why, is brissett a shooter? he shot 27% from 3 his last year at syracuse and is shooting 17% on 4.5 attempts per game in the g league through 13 games.

nice to see him knock one down last night but i don't think he's adding shooting to the starting lineup.

god i hope we get healthy soon to take advantage of this cake stretch of the schedule
            From what ive seen he looks like a better shoot then McCaw and Certinatly better then RHJ who wont even take a foul shot distance shot he has been giving at will last few games

Comment

From what ive seen he looks like a better shoot then McCaw and Certinatly better then RHJ who wont even take a foul shot distance shot he has been giving at will last few games
              agree very much on RHJ but all evidence points to the contrary on brisett. mccaw's had some good shooting games, especially from the corners. his inconsistency is pretty maddening though and he's definitely an overrated defender.

Comment

What?
                Game Day!

Comment

People think this is gonna be an easy game eh? second game of a back to back + Raptors are still missing Siakam, NP, Gasol and FVV.

If i'm a betting man i'd put my money on the Bobcats.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gimme some Oshae

Comment

I don’t think anyone thinks it will be easy. Graham alone can beat us. Hopefully not.

Comment

Less then 24 hours after Nick saying TD 8 minutes of game time were "probably 5 to many" he give the kid a start. Didn't like him calling him out but now that he rewards them with a start the very next day it's a very savy move from St.Nickalus. Get your Terrence Davis jersey before it's too late the kids going for 20 tonight with a big poster over a Hornet

Comment

Gimme some Oshae
                          Thomas & Boucher in place of McCaw & RHJ would be kind of fun. Or TD2 + Boucher.

Comment

Less then 24 hours after Nick saying TD 8 minutes of game time were "probably 5 to many" he give the kid a start. Didn't like him calling him out but now that he rewards them with a start the very next day it's a very savy move from St.Nickalus. Get your Terrence Davis jersey before it's too late the kids going for 20 tonight with a big poster over a Hornet
                            Yeah, but McCaw is still teflon. Welp.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, but McCaw is still teflon. Welp.
                              Hopefully its baby steps. Maybe next game Brisset will start. Seeing how out next game isn't till sunday i think at least 1 guy from the blazers on the bench crew will be back and hopefully take McCaw starting spot

Comment

Working...
                              X