Game 38: Toronto Raptors 112 - Charlotte Hornets 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Is there anyone on this board that likes McCaw. Like just one poster? I'm not really sure who you're going on about when you say to watch his game. I think everyone agrees he's either just mediocre or just plain sucks.

I'd say McCaw is at least better than Jeremy Lin was for us last year, which isn't saying much.
    Ok I’ll admit it. I’m the guy. I love Patrick McCaw. I love the way he puts his head down in transition and runs to the baseline. I love the way he pounds the ball like bob cousy in the half court while our competent ball handlers stand in the corners. I love the way he takes his shots, even if they brick. I love the way he guides his man into the help so someone else can take a shot at defending them.

By the way, how many years has he been in the league? How many rings? Yeah. Talk to me when you get 11 assists in an NBA game.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Ok I’ll admit it. I’m the guy. I love Patrick McCaw. I love the way he puts his head down in transition and runs to the baseline. I love the way he pounds the ball like bob cousy in the half court while our competent ball handlers stand in the corners. I love the way he takes his shots, even if they brick. I love the way he guides his man into the help so someone else can take a shot at defending them.

By the way, how many years has he been in the league? How many rings? Yeah. Talk to me when you get 11 assists in an NBA game.
      Modern day Bill Russell
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Is there anyone on this board that likes McCaw. Like just one poster? I'm not really sure who you're going on about when you say to watch his game. I think everyone agrees he's either just mediocre or just plain sucks.

I'd say McCaw is at least better than Jeremy Lin was for us last year, which isn't saying much.
        I love the great potential of bird based memes.

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Gameday!...? Scraptor?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Gameday!...? Scraptor?
                Present! Apologies.
                It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I see JV won the battle of the ex’s over DeMar last night. It was actually an important game for the 8th seed. Memphis has been fun to watch this year
                  31 and 19......gimme some of that!

Memphis centre Jonas Valanciunas likes to remind people that there’s still room for the big man in today’s NBA. But after one of his most productive games of the season, he emphasized the team philosophy.

Valanciunas had 31 points and a season-high 19 rebounds and the Grizzlies dominated the second half, beating Golden State 122-102 on Sunday night to hand the Warriors their eighth straight loss.

“It wasn’t just running the play for me or somebody else,” Valanciunas said. “You just share the ball, play together, find the open man. … The ball was coming to my hands tonight.”

Comment

Working...
                  X